Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

chaos mage said:
i've been here long enough to know you're the real t-bone. You must be dr. octopus for bile to be your alter. But I did think it for a while.

I'd have to be pretty good to pull that off. not pretty good. The best. the best of the best. Top Gun.

avenirup said:
Kerry is a woman...The Giants are going to lay down and take it in the ass once again this year because they suck...You at least, at least have to admit our team was better than your team this past season...Just say...I am sorry for saying anything bad about the Eagles and they were a better team than we were this past season....that is it...owe and add...The Giants were too busy with their thumbs up their asses to have a winning record...ok...that is it and we can end this discussion...thank you..

The only way the iggles players are ever going to get a superbowl ring is by stealing another teams players' rings. end of this discussion, thank you.

fistfullofsteel said:
The only way the iggles players are ever going to get a superbowl ring is by stealing another teams players' rings. end of this discussion, thank you.

You still have not said The Giants are losers or The Giants have gone down more times than Jenna Janison....just say it and end the discussion..cough(Giants suck)....thank you..

chaos mage said:
We need Galactus to kill this thread!

Someone needs to because I am not stopping until FistfullofGiantlosses says the Giants Suck or The Giants have gone down more times than Jenna Jamison.......We could be here a loooong time....

avenirup said:
Someone needs to because I am not stopping until FistfullofGiantlosses says the Giants Suck or The Giants have gone down more times than Jenna Jamison.......We could be here a loooong time....

I'm a Giants fan and I agree, Jenna Jamison needs to go down on me.

avenirup said:
You still have not said The Giants are losers or The Giants have gone down more times than Jenna Janison....just say it and end the discussion..cough(Giants suck)....thank you..

2 time superbowl champs. the iggles forever doomed to talk about could have, should have, would have and only if, year in and year out.

Top Bottom