Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

fistfullofsteel said:
their scheme is let's block for our qb because we know he can't find somebody to throw to. it seems like he is running for his life on every play but then again he probably is. good tactic to make sure you never win a superbowl.

Kerry throws rockets, his arm size doesn't matter.

If anything you should prepare yourself to cry like a baby because your shitty team choked on it again.

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=banghaha&file=index

ok, we're talking about tecmo bowl now. Lates!

fistfullofsteel said:
their scheme is let's block for our qb because we know he can't find somebody to throw to. it seems like he is running for his life on every play but then again he probably is. good tactic to make sure you never win a superbowl.

Kerry throws rockets, his arm size doesn't matter.

If anything you should prepare yourself to cry like a baby because your shitty team choked on it again.

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=banghaha&file=index

Man, when Fist goes for the jugular, he rips away at it.

He's like the Roadhouse version of Patrick Swayze for EF.

chaos mage said:
I liked to drop Jim McMahon back about 60 yards and throw a screen pass to payton. It looked like the ball skimmed the ground for 70 yards.

You could throw the length of the field - kick 55-60 yard field goals no problem in Tecmo...it was awesome...can't do that anymore...

bilestew said:
Man, when Fist goes for the jugular, he rips away at it.

He's like the Roadhouse version of Patrick Swayze for EF.

my life is like the movie roadhouse.

when women look at my genitals they say "I thought you'd be bigger."

HEEEYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The Nature Boy said:
my life is like the movie roadhouse.

when women look at my genitals they say "I thought you'd be bigger."

HEEEYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

After reading the above, I've come to the conclusion that you're the immaculate conception between Sam Elliot and Andrew Dice Clay.

Top Bottom