Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

avenirup said:
You are nuts....did you watched your football team last season...or do you try and block it out....they sucked dick and will continue to suck for a minimum of 2 years,easy...!!! The division...Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins......then all the way at the bottom................................the Giants.........better switch your logo to the Jets my friend....they are going to end up with a better record..... :worried:

Did you watch the NFL for the past 40 years? The iggles are never going to win a superbowl. Get it through your stupid head. You might think you have a good shot at finishing 3rd or 4th but that's about it. After that, the iggles chances of doing anything is zero. Like I said, the NY Giants have a better chance of winning the Superbowl.

fistfullofsteel said:
Did you watch the NFL for the past 40 years? The iggles are never going to win a superbowl. Get it through your stupid head. You might think you have a good shot at finishing 3rd or 4th but that's about it. After that, the iggles chances of doing anything is zero. Like I said, the NY Giants have a better chance of winning the Superbowl.

No I haven't watched the NFL for the last 40 years...haven't been on earth that long, but I'll ask my grandfather what happened back then (was there television??).....Based on what your team looks like right now (not 40 friggin years ago) and based on what our team looks like and the coaching staff and what are team has played through we have a better chance of going AND winning. For the past two seasons we have played through a ton of injuries, even more than The Giants and still made it further....what does that tell ya.....The Giants suck and are only on the field to collect a pay check!! You really need to either think of moving (if you live outside NY, you really are a nut for liking that pathitic team so much) or getting another team....O and by the way in a previous post you implied that The Bengals had a bad team, The Bengals actually have a better team and a better coach staff than the Giants....Why don't you go at least with a team that equals you talent and coaching...hmmmm...The Detriot Lions...sound good...and they even have a better head coach than you guys...I guess The Giants really are the worst team in football...now...not 40 years ago....I hear flashbacks and delusions are common in old age....better get that checked out.. :worried: :worried:

avenirup said:
No I haven't watched the NFL for the last 40 years...haven't been on earth that long, but I'll ask my grandfather what happened back then (was there television??).....Based on what your team looks like right now (not 40 friggin years ago) and based on what our team looks like and the coaching staff and what are team has played through we have a better chance of going AND winning. For the past two seasons we have played through a ton of injuries, even more than The Giants and still made it further....what does that tell ya.....The Giants suck and are only on the field to collect a pay check!! You really need to either think of moving (if you live outside NY, you really are a nut for liking that pathitic team so much) or getting another team....O and by the way in a previous post you implied that The Bengals had a bad team, The Bengals actually have a better team and a better coach staff than the Giants....Why don't you go at least with a team that equals you talent and coaching...hmmmm...The Detriot Lions...sound good...and they even have a better head coach than you guys...I guess The Giants really are the worst team in football...now...not 40 years ago....I hear flashbacks and delusions are common in old age....better get that checked out.. :worried: :worried:

What are you talking about? We lost like 60% of our team. We lost at least 3 starters on the O-Line alone. The Iggles are a one man team. You can't win shitout McCripple so it doesn't matter if you lose other players. He is the team. The Eagles are joke. They aren't going anywhere. They won't win a superbowl, not this year or any other year. Even if they did get TO.

Here is another prediction, you will be crying like a bitch because your shitty team broke your heart again like the year before and the year before and the year before.

fistfullofsteel said:
What are you talking about? We lost like 60% of our team. We lost at least 3 starters on the O-Line alone. The Iggles are a one man team. You can't win shitout McCripple so it doesn't matter if you lose other players. He is the team. The Eagles are joke. They aren't going anywhere. They won't win a superbowl, not this year or any other year. Even if they did get TO.

Here is another prediction, you will be crying like a bitch because your shitty team broke your heart again like the year before and the year before and the year before.

Hey old timer, did you watch the season before last..The Eagles got further than your team without McNabb!!! The Giants really, truely suck and being that you seem ancient you probably will not see them again in a SuperBowl...I love that you say the Eagles are a joke...JUST COMPARE BOTH TEAM'S RECORDS FOR THE LAST THREE SEASONS....who is better now??? Say it...ahhh yess.....The one and only EAGLES....just say that and we can end this thread.....say that or The Gaints lick more asshole than Jenna Jamison....Thank you....

avenirup said:
Hey old timer, did you watch the season before last..The Eagles got further than your team without McNabb!!! The Giants really, truely suck and being that you seem ancient you probably will not see them again in a SuperBowl...I love that you say the Eagles are a joke...JUST COMPARE BOTH TEAM'S RECORDS FOR THE LAST THREE SEASONS....who is better now??? Say it...ahhh yess.....The one and only EAGLES....just say that and we can end this thread.....say that or The Gaints lick more asshole than Jenna Jamison....Thank you....

two years ago, you rode your freaking defense. the defense had to win almost every game but wasn't good enough to beat the NY Giants without him.

3 years ago- After a trip to superbowl so they were bound to flop

2 years ago- 10-6 and the iggles were 12-4. Wow, you are much better. :rolleyes:

Last year- Toughest schedule and very injury ridden

It doesn't matter though, the Giants, Skins, and Boys can shoot themselves in the foot year in and year out and you still won't make nothing of it because your team knows nothing about winning a superbowl and never will.

chaos mage said:
"Unsportsmanlike conduct, on fisfullofsteel, that's a 15 karma point penalty... automatic avenirp First Down!"

Thank you Chaos, I would just like to take this time and say that The Eagles are a far superior team than the Giants and will do better next season...I am not living in the past or too far in the future...That is all for now...good luck and god speed....Thank you.. :good:

fistfullofsteel said:
two years ago, you rode your freaking defense. the defense had to win almost every game but wasn't good enough to beat the NY Giants without him.

3 years ago- After a trip to superbowl so they were bound to flop

2 years ago- 10-6 and the iggles were 12-4. Wow, you are much better. :rolleyes:

Last year- Toughest schedule and very injury ridden

It doesn't matter though, the Giants, Skins, and Boys can shoot themselves in the foot year in and year out and you still won't make nothing of it because your team knows nothing about winning a superbowl and never will.

Hey old man river....4 years ago you guys were embarrassed at the SB...2 years ago 12-4 to 10-6, yes we were better-you lost two more games and choked against an average SF team...last year, was your toughest schedule :bawling: , please continue to make excuses why you guys lost to shitty teams and couldn't even get close to the playoffs....We beat the Giants, Cowboys (1-1) and Skins last year...so if they shoot themselves in the foot, they will just lose worse...YOUR TEAM IS HORRIBLE...and The Eagles are a lot better in all ways...even our stadium is better looking and when you really get down to it in life, it is what is on the outside that counts not the inside...Thank you...

fistfullofsteel said:
Another Igglet fan. :lmao:

I would imagine you didn't pass the fifth grade and your memory is probably starting to go, so I will help with spelling.....E-A-G-L-E-S.....not iggles..... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom