Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

fistfullofsteel said:
Bottom line is Phi. Bagels have no chance of winning a superbowl, the same as your score happening. You should know that by now.

Please repeat that so I can understand it... :rolleyes:

avenirup said:
Please repeat that so I can understand it... :rolleyes:

No problem, The Eagles suck and will never win a superbowl no matter how many times they finish in front of the NY Giants. In the end, if there ever is, the NY Giants will have a lot more Superbowl Championships than the Shitgles.

aerojaxx said:
None of the posts above matter.....cuz all you know that Jerry Jones is going to buy another SUPERBOWL......COWBOYS...America's Team.,..Best Professional Team all time.,..NUFF said....

Jerry Jones is gay, which is well known. Parcells is good and the Cowboys are Dallas' team, not America's team. They are better than the Giants and have more of a chance to get to the Superbowl next year. The Giants aint going nowhere....except home.... :worried:

avenirup said:
Jerry Jones is gay, which is well known. Parcells is good and the Cowboys are Dallas' team, not America's team. They are better than the Giants and have more of a chance to get to the Superbowl next year. The Giants aint going nowhere....except home.... :worried:

here is a better prediction, bet everything you have that the eagles aren't going to win the superbowl. you can't lose.

fistfullofsteel said:
here is a better prediction, bet everything you have that the eagles aren't going to win the superbowl. you can't lose.

Like The Giants have any chance??? The better bet would be to bet that the Giants will not even make the playoffs....my prediction..the Giants go 2-14.....

avenirup said:
Like The Giants have any chance??? The better bet would be to bet that the Giants will not even make the playoffs....my prediction..the Giants go 2-14.....

Every team in NFL chances of winning the Superbowl is greater than the Eagles because the Eagles have no chance, therefore I still rather be a NY Giants fan.

fistfullofsteel said:
Every team in NFL chances of winning the Superbowl is greater than the Eagles because the Eagles have no chance, therefore I still rather be a NY Giants fan.

Your a nut....The Eagles have a million times better of a chance to go to and win the SuperBowl that the Giants. The Giants will be last in the division. The Eagles are good and like always will overcome their weaknesses, The Cowboys have Parcells and are a solid team and the Redskins have a great new (and old) coach in Gibbs and will have a very solid team.....The Giants have a loser coach and loser players...your players are basically the same as last year...and don't put the total blame on the coach, they just didn't make plays and are a purely weak, pathetic team. Face it, whether the Eagles go to the SuperBowl or not The Giants will be in last place in the division whether you like it or not....Sucks for you guys having another sad losing season but I guess you are used to that by now.... :worried:

avenirup said:
Your a nut....The Eagles have a million times better of a chance to go to and win the SuperBowl that the Giants. The Giants will be last in the division. The Eagles are good and like always will overcome their weaknesses, The Cowboys have Parcells and are a solid team and the Redskins have a great new (and old) coach in Gibbs and will have a very solid team.....The Giants have a loser coach and loser players...your players are basically the same as last year...and don't put the total blame on the coach, they just didn't make plays and are a purely weak, pathetic team. Face it, whether the Eagles go to the SuperBowl or not The Giants will be in last place in the division whether you like it or not....Sucks for you guys having another sad losing season but I guess you are used to that by now.... :worried:

Eagles are never going to win the Superbowl and the Bengals and the Carndinals have a better chance of winning it. The NY Giants, Cowboys, and the Redskins will a bunch more and the Eagles will do what they do best. Cry like a bunch of newborns. Cry Eagles Cry, like you always do.

fistfullofsteel said:
Eagles are never going to win the Superbowl and the Bengals and the Carndinals have a better chance of winning it. The NY Giants, Cowboys, and the Redskins will a bunch more and the Eagles will do what they do best. Cry like a bunch of newborns. Cry Eagles Cry, like you always do.

You are nuts....did you watched your football team last season...or do you try and block it out....they sucked dick and will continue to suck for a minimum of 2 years,easy...!!! The division...Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins......then all the way at the bottom................................the Giants.........better switch your logo to the Jets my friend....they are going to end up with a better record..... :worried:

Top Bottom