Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

fistfullofsteel said:
Is there trophy for finishing in 3rd or 4th place? That's what going to the NFC Championship means.

The NY Giants will glady go back to beating up on your shitty team and you can just hope we get injured again or hope our kicker fucks up so you can get lucky and win. The only thing the Iggles own is getting their ass kicked and getting humilated year in and year out.

The Biggest Make Believe Team = Phi. Shingles

Are you still drunk from last night or just mentally retarded??? The Giants will not be kicking anyone's ass for a long time and certainly not the Eagles. If humilated is not even being able to make it to the playoffs, then The Giants would take that title..or allowing Westbrook to jog past the special teams..or losing week after week...that is humilating. If I were you I would change your avatar to The Eagles logo. At least you would be going with a team that has consistantly had a winning record (highest in the league mind you) for 3 seasons....You cannot even compare the pathetic Giants... :sick:

avenirup said:
Are you still drunk from last night or just mentally retarded??? The Giants will not be kicking anyone's ass for a long time and certainly not the Eagles. If humilated is not even being able to make it to the playoffs, then The Giants would take that title..or allowing Westbrook to jog past the special teams..or losing week after week...that is humilating. If I were you I would change your avatar to The Eagles logo. At least you would be going with a team that has consistantly had a winning record (highest in the league mind you) for 3 seasons....You cannot even compare the pathetic Giants... :sick:

Compare, are you serious? The NY Giants had the 2nd hardest schedule or hardest schedule last year. Plagued with injuries and a dumb head coach, your sorry forever nonwinning superbowl team needed the NY Giants to beat themselves in order to get a victory. The NY Giants made the playoffs and got robbed 2 years ago with a shitty ass call. 3 years ago, they were doomed to suck like most teams these days after going to the Superbowl, but your team wouldn't know anything about that. 4 years ago, they went to the Superbowl. Let us know when you get there and win one.

I look forward to seeing Tiki running all over your so called defense. He fumbles the ball but still has enough to make your defense look stupid.

fistfullofsteel said:
Compare, are you serious? The NY Giants had the 2nd hardest schedule or hardest schedule last year. Plagued with injuries and a dumb head coach, your sorry forever nonwinning superbowl team needed the NY Giants to beat themselves in order to get a victory. The NY Giants made the playoffs and got robbed 2 years ago with a shitty ass call. 3 years ago, they were doomed to suck like most teams these days after going to the Superbowl, but your team wouldn't know anything about that. 4 years ago, they went to the Superbowl. Let us know when you get there and win one.

I look forward to seeing Tiki running all over your so called defense. He fumbles the ball but still has enough to make your defense look stupid.

Tiki is horrible...the guy fumbles every other carry and our defense destroys him every time we play you. You guys lost to a 9-7 team (if my memory serves me) in an embarrassing loss. The Giants will probably never make it to the Superbowl in your life time so keep on watching your tapes. And yes you did have a dumb head coach and your new coach isn't much better. The sad thing about it is even though you had a dumb head coach he is has the second best record in your franchise history :chomp: . Parcells is the only reason you guys were good and now that he is gone you guys ain't gonna do jack. My offer still stand on you wearing an "Eagles Suck" T'shirt to a game. Hell free tickets, why not take em. I think the ambulance ride is free too... :kapow:

avenirup said:
Tiki is horrible...the guy fumbles every other carry and our defense destroys him every time we play you. You guys lost to a 9-7 team (if my memory serves me) in an embarrassing loss. The Giants will probably never make it to the Superbowl in your life time so keep on watching your tapes. And yes you did have a dumb head coach and your new coach isn't much better. The sad thing about it is even though you had a dumb head coach he is has the second best record in your franchise history :chomp: . Parcells is the only reason you guys were good and now that he is gone you guys ain't gonna do jack. My offer still stand on you wearing an "Eagles Suck" T'shirt to a game. Hell free tickets, why not take em. I think the ambulance ride is free too... :kapow:

The Giants will definitley win a Superbowl again unlike your sorry team. The Fingles are forever cursed and doomed to suck the big one. The fans are bound to cry, "O, not again, we suck so bad." It's not too late to root for a team that will win a Superbowl.

fistfullofsteel said:
The Giants will definitley win a Superbowl again unlike your sorry team. The Fingles are forever cursed and doomed to suck the big one. The fans are bound to cry, "O, not again, we suck so bad." It's not too late to root for a team that will win a Superbowl.

Bottom line is we have a much better chance than you....And by the way you have the stupidest names for the Eagles...fingles, shingles....??? Please, think of a few better ones...We will see this year when you guys are out of contention by week 10 and we once again roll right the hell over you....Remember Eagles 77, Giants 0.......

bilestew said:
Holy shit, you two are still going at it?

Keep it up, let's see if this one can get more views then Daisy's thread.

If he doesn't admit that The Giants lick asshole, Daisy's thread wouldn't have shit on this one.....

avenirup said:
Bottom line is we have a much better chance than you....And by the way you have the stupidest names for the Eagles...fingles, shingles....??? Please, think of a few better ones...We will see this year when you guys are out of contention by week 10 and we once again roll right the hell over you....Remember Eagles 77, Giants 0.......

Bottom line is Phi. Bagels have no chance of winning a superbowl, the same as your score happening. You should know that by now.

None of the posts above matter.....cuz all you know that Jerry Jones is going to buy another SUPERBOWL......COWBOYS...America's Team.,..Best Professional Team all time.,..NUFF said....

Top Bottom