Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

chaos mage said:
You would have been stopped well before you would have gotten Tiles 3 and 8

No way dude. I was all set if someone tried Bogarting me. I had enough letters left for "juxtapose".

avenirup said:
Please...lets talk about how B. Westbrook, i'll say jogged (almost a brisk walk) past your special teams early in the season- after that we exploded with an amazing win streak and you guys did what you have always done...licked ass the rest of the season...I predict the same for next year with your new losing coach...hey why not hire the Cardinal ex coach-he had a losing record too.... :rolleyes: Losing coach for a losing team... :worried:

we had to give the game away for you to win it and thanks to injuries the second time around, but you still did what you do best and go nowhere.

NY Giants talk about the past because we have one, the shitgles do not and do not have future where they will win a superbowl.

fistfullofsteel said:
we had to give the game away for you to win it and thanks to injuries the second time around, but you still did what you do best and go nowhere.

NY Giants talk about the past because we have one, the shitgles do not and do not have future where they will win a superbowl.

It appears that you did not stop there---you guys gave a lot of games away last season as you will next season and the season after that , and so on and so on......The Eagles have more of a future than The Giants...You should cross our fingers and hope the Giants go 8-8.....you may want to get on your knees (like the Giants will do when they play us next season) and pray for that too.....you'll need all the help you can get... :worried: :rolleyes:

avenirup said:
It appears that you did not stop there---you guys gave a lot of games away last season as you will next season and the season after that , and so on and so on......The Eagles have more of a future than The Giants...You should cross our fingers and hope the Giants go 8-8.....you may want to get on your knees (like the Giants will do when they play us next season) and pray for that too.....you'll need all the help you can get... :worried: :rolleyes:

The eagles have no future, stop smoking crack. They can finish 16-0 every year for the next ten years, they still won't win the Superbowl. Then the Giants go to the Superbowl and win one and make it three while the iggles go another 10 years without a superbowl. Regular season doesn't mean shit and post season doesn't mean shit if you don't win the whole thing.

fistfullofsteel said:
The eagles have no future, stop smoking crack. They can finish 16-0 every year for the next ten years, they still won't win the Superbowl. Then the Giants go to the Superbowl and win one and make it three while the iggles go another 10 years without a superbowl. Regular season doesn't mean shit and post season doesn't mean shit if you don't win the whole thing.

We are talking how good currently your shitty team is vs my amazing team. You are just bring things up from the past...that don't mean anything... It does matter how many games per season you win when talking about good (Eagles) vs Bad (Giants), well in your case terrible. So yeh it does make a difference. If we go 16-0, make it to the NFC championship, and you do your usual 5-11....who is better then? You really need to stop this discussion and just say The Eagles own the Giants or The Giants have bent over and taken it more times than Jenna Janmison....And go... :blow:

avenirup said:
We are talking how good currently your shitty team is vs my amazing team. You are just bring things up from the past...that don't mean anything... It does matter how many games per season you win when talking about good (Eagles) vs Bad (Giants), well in your case terrible. So yeh it does make a difference. If we go 16-0, make it to the NFC championship, and you do your usual 5-11....who is better then? You really need to stop this discussion and just say The Eagles own the Giants or The Giants have bent over and taken it more times than Jenna Janmison....And go... :blow:

Is there trophy for finishing in 3rd or 4th place? That's what going to the NFC Championship means.

The NY Giants will glady go back to beating up on your shitty team and you can just hope we get injured again or hope our kicker fucks up so you can get lucky and win. The only thing the Iggles own is getting their ass kicked and getting humilated year in and year out.

The Biggest Make Believe Team = Phi. Shingles

Top Bottom