Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DUKE UNIVERSITY Lacrosse Team

Guilty or Innocent?

• Yes, guilty. Athletes are meatheads and racist.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No, that black stripper mother of two is trying to bank off of Duke

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
eat big said:
Mike Tyson once said, "People call me a rapist and a recluse. I'm not a recluse."

lolol @ iron mike.

i've heard some trash talk in my day but when he went off about eating someone's children i lost my shit laughing.

Kakdiesel said:
lolol @ iron mike.

i've heard some trash talk in my day but when he went off about eating someone's children i lost my shit laughing.

I still think the best one was when he said, "I could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

eat big said:
I still think the best one was when he said, "I could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

he said that? lololololol wonder what people will think of him 100 years from now.

She had no DNA anyplace on her body or her belongings. She also showed no signs of sexual intercourse recently.
This is going to get real interesting!

My buddies younger brother goes to Duke and he (along with many, many others) are leaving the campus for fear of their safety. He has driven home both of the past two weekends, and some of his friends are being pulled from campus because of threats.. There are mobs of townies outside the lax house at pretty much all times, also many other "frat" houses are being harrassed and vandalized as well..
It really shows the ethical standards by which some people live..

Did you hear the student body President at UNC?

She said that Lady Justice should take off her blindfold for this case. So racially charged cases should be treated differently than any other?

Top Bottom