Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet needed to get to 14 st (196 lbs) at 14 % body fat.

wannabecut87

Hello, I have been training on and off for the past 8 years now but have not been able to gain a substantial amount of muscle, as in I have never looked developed enough in my muscles as in when you can tell when someone works out, I am of an endomorph/mesomorph build and quite stocky so perhaps that is why, also I probably have never consumed enough of the right calories or protein as well as not putting enough effort into my workouts.
I am trying to get my physique as close to David Haye as possible, which for my height of 5'9.25" would be about 14 st (196 lbs) at 12-14 % body fat, of course I will never look as good as him because of genes but I would like to get a lean body with densely packed muscle like him.
I am 182 lbs at 18.5 % body fat atm.
My question is how many calories and protein should I be consuming and how much cardio, if any should I do and finally what sort of intensity and rep/set range should my workouts be like?

I know this is a lot to answer but I will be grateful for any reponses that I receive. Thanks.

sup bro, if i was you id be on a high protien medium carb diet, aim for atleast 300 grams of protien spread between 5-6meals wich is easy! fish/chicken/lamb/beef etc get ur veggies in, try stick to carbs early morning and pre workout, or even try some fasted cardio first thing in the morning 45 mins this is great for droppin bodyfat, as for training id go high intensity medium weights working between the 6-10 rep range with short rest periods inbetween sets

Top Bottom