Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diesel/Katana/Forma log

Im living in Manitoba, Canada. Since i do electrical work i try to look for money jobs which tends to be out of town in the boonies and long days. But when you can make a years pay in a couple months it pays off.Let's just say its a different crowd out there and if you dont have thick skin and not willing to throw em your in the wrong place. Oh the stories i have.

Ok gotcha bro. I would have guessed Australia for some reason but you dont speak the speak they all do, so I knew I was off there.

its funny you say that cause that's what most people guess about me. Maybe i look australian.

Looking to hit the gym tomorrow morning as i worked a few hours extra so i could take a day off.

its funny you say that cause that's what most people guess about me. Maybe i look australian.

^^^ but we don't know what you look like bro!

LOL yep CS hit that one!

Ok bro fair one, I just looked on my pc, but in out defence we can't see that one our phones, I dunno about Zed but I'm pretty much always on my phone when I come on EF. I saw the Canadian flag too and your very first post of the log you also said you were from Canada lol! So we weren't paying attention! :)

oh yeah that's right i didn't think about the phones.. I'm still caveman style as i dont have a multimedia phone. The last one i got it was toast after a month on the job site when i brought it in and the service guys said "where the hell were you to get your phone like. 12hr-14hr shifts for a month and half at a rolling mill. So i just stick to the military grade phones.

I was a bbbbaaaaaadddd boy last night i had my first chocolate bar in 2 months and then power gorged myself in viet/thai food. My diet has been so clean lately i can just feel the water and feel like shit. Well i guess i needed a cheat. 90min of cardio will be mandatory today. Killing back today, my pec still is tight in some movements so it will be a slow and how she feels workout.

Bro I love Chocolate, Viet/Thia food too. You know in the grand scheme of things a cheat once in a while isnt gnnna kill you. So dont sweat it just keep to a minimum and enjoy. Really you looking pretty good in here bro.

Thanks. Not much to report, I did an 18hr shift yesterday and a 16 today. So im taking today off also. Tomorrow is legs and calves probably a light one though.

Top Bottom