Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diesel/Katana/Forma log

18 hours? Damn that's a long ass time bro. Ate you self employed? Only time ive ever had to work stupid hours was when I was my own boss. I'm a fcukin shit boss, hated myself. Even threatened to bang myself out! Lol!

Keep at it bro. Your doing good at working it in around your work schedule.

Yup long hours...i'm use to the long hours working on the farm no rest for the wicked!!!! No im not self employed just doing a shutdown at a plant, so you work till your done cause things have to be commissioned and ready to go so there is as lil down time as possible. As i mentioned before i tend to choose the jobs with lots of hours so i can take some down time every year to relax. My biggest hours for a paycheck is 157hrs in a week, but thats including OT and High time hrs. 18hrs= 8hrs reg/10hrs dbl+2meal allowances=28hrs total and 40$meal. So its worth it when i see the money. Work a few months for a years pay, yes sir ill take that thank you very much. I'd rather bust my ass since im in good health than try to do it later.

Had a 12hr today so im going to take a lil nap and recharge before the gym. I checked the scales today 198lbs but it says im almost 3%lower bf, so ive lost 10lbs since the i started pct. My pec is getting better everyday, but im not going to rush anything. I'm still pleased the way everything is going considering the injury and work hrs.

Gr8 tude bro. And good on taking the time to heal up properly.

Did a lil R&R this weekend, camping and fishing. Bad news is that i popped something in my knee on thursday moving a cable reel, very swollen and no power. After doing a lil research on it i think its something to do with my mcl. Well its one thing after another, oh well just got to keep fighting for more yards. Shoulders tonight my diet has been very poor the last few days, but im back on it today sir.

LOL believe me I know all about life getting in the way of bbing bro.

Starting to feel like the knight off of Monty Python's holy grail.... Tis a scratch. Well i took today off work, my knee feels a lil better but i know i've got some long shifts ahead of me so ill take another day of rest. Just doing an upper body bowflex workout to get everything moving again. Probably 1 or 2 exercises per bodypart, lightweight on chest. Its weird camping and not drinking, takes a lil getting used to lol.

But your body and your brain thank you for it bro LOL.

Well i just got back from the hospital it turns out i've got an MCL tear on my right knee. So im taking the week off work and back at it on monday.

Shit bro...so you doing therapy or what ?

Top Bottom