Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decam -- The Baseball Team Theory on dating

• Thread starter Thread starter Citruscide
  • Start date Start date
Citruscide said:
I posted this under Decam's thread about which one of the three girls he should go for... after further review, I think it deserves it's own thread. ;)

C

Which one do you go for?

Here's my theory (or my OLD theory since I am currently and will be playing one-on-one)... it's called "The Baseball Team Theory"

On a baseball team, you have NINE (9) players... some, are more important than others... the pitcher... your infield... and so on...
-- apply this to dating... you have 9 available spots on your team... you can move players around to different positions and when you have a full team, your game is on... time to play ball. Of course, sometimes players might not make the cut, and have to get sent down to the farm league for further development... so you can bring up new and hopeful prospects into the "big leagues" for a shot at the "big show"...

I had close to a full team when I met my girl... henceforth, i have cut them all, cancelled all contracts and am happy with my current situation...

The baseball theory has worked well for me through out the years... use it my son... and may the force be with you!

C

My buddies and i have used a simalar theory for years. "All the Presidents women"

The guy who dates his girls will elect them into spots: ie The President (most important), Vice pres, Secretary, Tresurer, Speaker of the house, and the Cabinet members (Booty Calls)

Ask Steelsoilder about this We both had two governments that are always powerful!

Insano

Top Bottom