Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol and adex question?

thejohnsmith

i posted a thread about my 2nd cycle a while back, but this question is more based on dbol, and i just got my gear and the d bol is 10mgs and adex 1mg. i was thinking since i have to take it every 3hours, can i get 3 or 4 of those little pills and grind it into some 8ml of grape juice and take 1ml every 3 hrs? can i do the same for arimidex because i have 1mg? in case i need .25mg(im asking because the pills that i have are super tiny and cutting it in 4 would be really hard and also when i ordered my nolvadex it said not to break the pills in half or else it would be useless. is the same for adex??
do i have to wake up every 3 hrs to drink it to maintain my blood levels stable or take the 40mgs since i wake up till is time to go to sleep?
thanks guys in advance, yall had helped me alot

just dose dbol 3 times a day, morning, midday, night. This was good enough for me, blending it might not be a good idea since it might not be equally spread in your shake

ok thanks i was just wondering how you guy take it because some say is better to take all at once like in the morning before working out and other say take every 3 hours. would it be a good idea take it like that

wake up 4p (eat)
take 20mgs at 6p
eat at 7p
workout at 8p
eat at 10p (post workout)
take 10mgs at 12a
eat at 1a
meal at 4am
meal at 7a then take the last 10mgs??

hows that sound?

Top Bottom