Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Critique Mast/Sust Only (PLEASE HELP)

this is true...but it's summmeerrrr :p hahaha, gotta stay lean for the beach haha

and you think i will need HCG for a test only cycle?

and i might run the aromasin less often than ED because i've read that it kills the receptor? which will grow back slowly over time? or was i misinformed

so my new cycle looks like
Test E - 400mg/w
Aromasin as directed or as needed

HCG as you originally directed
and nolva?
nolva worked good for me after tbol had shut me down, so i figured i'd use that with some other OTC's that i can pick up at GNC or something
is HCG really necessary?

also one more thing....since you mentioned 400mg/w shouldn't be too bad for bloat, would you swap the aromasin for proviron? think it will make THAT big of a difference for with the free test being as it's my first cycle and i will probably grow a lot anyways?

it would cost me the same to run proviron thruogh all 10 weeks as it would for me to run aromasin throughout AND kickstart with tbol....i think tbol might put more LBM than adding proviron to test? and it should be good to go because i've taken tbol with no problems (besides shut me down)

but it will actually cost me the exact same to run tbol+aromasin vs. proviron
and i heard aromasin makes transfer into PCT easier too? so that's a bonus

again, thanks alot
Did you say GNC? Meet me out back for you beating :biggrin:

Don't shop at GNC. If you like nolva and feel confortable with it, then use it at 20/10/10/10, but add HCGenerate, Sustain Alpha, Unleashed, Post Cycle, something from that bunch, and get it from our sponsors and save with discount codes.

Secondly, I would run the HCG liks I posted. It's like a hybrid between the on-cycle and after-cycle. I really liked it last time. But if you aren't confortable with running some weird way if doing it, just run 350-500iu twice a week during cycle.

Also, I you can add the proviron if you want, but it's not that great of an anti-e. With or whithout proviron, I still need 12,5mg aromasin a day, so take that for what it's worth. I think once the estrogen gets too high, proviron doesn't work well. At 400mg a week you might be okay, who knows, you don't know yet. 400mg a week for you could be like 500mg a week for me. Or maybe you could run 500mg a week and not get any bloat. Everyone is different.

I think you should do 400mmg test, use the aromasin to control e and bloat to look good, and also make sure your diet is clean so that you look and stay lean. What you eat can cause water retention as well.

Yes, the tbol will probably help you gain in the front, then use the test to make lean gains the rest of the way and stay lean, and use aromasin to keep the bloat off. I think you will be fine.

Aromasin killing the receptor? Never heard of that. Thought that was nolva. I'm run aromasin many times and never felt it blunted gains at all.

k thanks, i don't want to risk the bloat and i'll do the aromasin and tbol....i'll talk to my guy about HCG and see what i can get
as far as the unleashed and what not goes....i may go with that, check how much shipping to canada and stuff is, ordering of the net goes to my P.O. box....still live at home so don't nkwo how my rents will feel about PCT stuff comin in the mail...maybe i'll tell them it's for after mtest or some stupid prohormone :p lmao

other than that, thanks so much, i'll probably be starting in the next few weeks...month or so when i get some mula together
and if anyone is interested i'll probably keep a log
not sure how many ppl are interested in a tbol, test e log tho, but i had a hard time myself finding good tbol logs when i was interested in it

Top Bottom