Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Critique Mast/Sust Only (PLEASE HELP)

vickrx7

Ok i was originally going to run

sust 250 - 10 weeks 350mg/week
tbol week 1-4 40mg ed
proviron week 5-11 mg ed

but starting to think it might be better to run

sust 250 - weeks 1-10 350mg/week
masteron - weeks 1-10 300mg/week

this will be my second cycle, first being tbol only 60mg/ed for 4 weeks

5'10 185 10% bf (4/6 pack lol, depends what i eat that day lol)
diet is clean...once a month i do enjoy a delicious double whopper tho :) too good not tooo hahah

goals, lean mass, minimum bloat
nolva on hand for gyno

PTC nolva 40 40 20 20

both cycles would cost me about the same so i'm debating between the two
i figured since it is my 2nd cycle, and first time inj. 350 and 300 will be plenty?

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INPUT I REALLY WANT TO GET A NICE LOOKING CYCLE TOGETHER SO I CAN LOOK UNREAL AT THE BEACH......i am deffinately much more concerned with strength and deffinition over size...

30 views 0 replies? hello??

Be clearer in what you're asking. Just don't ask the members to design a cycle for you. Your choices seem a little arbitrary also.

Stick to one or two compounds for a first cycle/

40 mgs of an oral is a lot for a first tier.

And nolva sucks for PCT.

Stick with just test for your first run with test, so you know what it does for/to you. If you run the sust at 500mg EW and at least start the cycle at EOD injection, you might not even need to kick start, you could feel it within a week by building up the short esters. Later you can switch to a slightly larger gap of inject schedule once the long esters start kicking in, or just stick with EOD for a really kicking cycle. If you don't do EOD injects, might as well run Test e. I read your other posts and you're not too crazy about EOD, so I would not run sust.

I'm of the opinion that it would be okay to add something to a test only for a first time inject, but only at th end once you've gotten through 6-8 weeks of test only so you've gotten a good idea/base of what test is like for you and how to control the estro, etc.

Also, your PCT is weak.

W 1 - 10 500mg Test E, pin twice
W 5 - 9 500iu HCG, 250iu twice a week
W 10 2000iu HCG, 500iu EOD 4 times
W 12 - 15 HCGenerate as directed
W 12 - 15 Sustain Alpha
W 12 - 15 Unleashed

Have aromasin handy for estro.

Stick with just test for your first run with test, so you know what it does for/to you. If you run the sust at 500mg EW and at least start the cycle at EOD injection, you might not even need to kick start, you could feel it within a week by building up the short esters. Later you can switch to a slightly larger gap of inject schedule once the long esters start kicking in, or just stick with EOD for a really kicking cycle. If you don't do EOD injects, might as well run Test e. I read your other posts and you're not too crazy about EOD, so I would not run sust.

I'm of the opinion that it would be okay to add something to a test only for a first time inject, but only at th end once you've gotten through 6-8 weeks of test only so you've gotten a good idea/base of what test is like for you and how to control the estro, etc.

Also, your PCT is weak.

W 1 - 10 500mg Test E, pin twice
W 5 - 9 500iu HCG, 250iu twice a week
W 10 2000iu HCG, 500iu EOD 4 times
W 12 - 15 HCGenerate as directed
W 12 - 15 Sustain Alpha
W 12 - 15 Unleashed

Have aromasin handy for estro.

okay i do like this idea, but the thing is, i can only get test e and c in 200mg/ml and sust at 250mg/ml for the same price...so ultimately more bang for my buck, both still cheap...if i'm going to run something at the end of my cycle say week 6-10 or 6-12 would it have to be a short ester? because the masteron is enanthate...any opinions would be good for leaning out, besides tren...i don't tink i should take it with asthma because of what i've read on constricting airways i guess?? which sucks cuz it sounds unreal hahah....

i just thought if i ran mast with the sust it would keep water weight down and help a little bit with estro signs and halve nolva on hand for signs of gyno....or aromasin or w/e i get, don't think i am susceptable to MPB and ane could be controled with sycilic acid body wash n other things....is there any other sides i could be looking at? and especially with lower dosages?
i would have assumed that a mix of 350-300 sust mast per week would not be too badd

okay i do like this idea, but the thing is, i can only get test e and c in 200mg/ml and sust at 250mg/ml for the same price...so ultimately more bang for my buck, both still cheap...if i'm going to run something at the end of my cycle say week 6-10 or 6-12 would it have to be a short ester? because the masteron is enanthate...any opinions would be good for leaning out, besides tren...i don't tink i should take it with asthma because of what i've read on constricting airways i guess?? which sucks cuz it sounds unreal hahah....

i just thought if i ran mast with the sust it would keep water weight down and help a little bit with estro signs and halve nolva on hand for signs of gyno....or aromasin or w/e i get, don't think i am susceptable to MPB and ane could be controled with sycilic acid body wash n other things....is there any other sides i could be looking at? and especially with lower dosages?
i would have assumed that a mix of 350-300 sust mast per week would not be too badd

Everyone is different so really, u dont know how bad the sides are going to be. . . thats what d_rson was saying...

that 50mg difference is not a big deal. get yourself some test enan or test cyp but be prepared to not feel it for about 2 weeks. If I was you I would stick with the sus and shoot it eod. its not a big deal. stop worrying =) with sust you will feel it kick in possibly within days

To anwer your questions: Get the test e or c if you are going to do the twice a week injects. they are all long ester, so they will kick in hard in a few weeks. Like 75mg or 100mg of sust is short ester which you are not taking advantage of by not hitting EOD. If you do go to EOD, stay with the sust.

As for leaning out, you can lean out on test. Trust me. Test is a great fat burner. It's all about diet at that point. Keep estrogen at bay with an AI like aromasin and even if you are a little bloated, once you come off, you'll drop all the water and find your down a couple BF% - but it's diet.

thanks so much guys, i think i'm going to go with the test e or c and do 400 a week, and IF i go with the sust i'm going to do what d_rson said and shoot the sust EoD for the first 3 weeks or so? then swith to mon-thurs for the last weeks....unless the EoD isn't bugging me then i will "tick to that haha, no pun inteaded...but i'm going to have to run 0.25mg of arimidex EoD because i really really don't want to bloat, if it inhibits gains a little bit i'm willing to take it as a loss....i'd much wrather stay lean throughout the whole cycle....i like the idea of Aromasin leaving the estro in ur body but killing the aromatase enzyme so i may go with that

and when the time comes, near the end of the cycle i may pick up some winny just for the hell of it...but won't purchase it until the time comes and it will be a game time decision

so i'll either be running 400mg test e or test c a week for 10 weeks
or sust250 415mg every week for 12 weeks.....go a little longer :) haha

i honestly really like this advice any ways...masteron is EXPENSIVE haha, just seemed intersting, i can wait if it's the smarter thing to do

but ya what are you thoughts on aromasin vs. adex ??

I like aromasin over adex, no estrogen rebound, no negative effect on IGF-1, and you can use it in PCT very effectively. I use 12.5mg ED for 500mg Test and 25mg ED for the first week of PCT. At 400mg and under of test a week, I don't get alot of bloat, over 400 and I start bloating bad, but the 12.5mg aromasin helps keep that in check. Also remember that a little water doesn't mean you aren't leaning out underneath.

Also remember that a little water doesn't mean you aren't leaning out underneath.

this is true...but it's summmeerrrr :p hahaha, gotta stay lean for the beach haha

and you think i will need HCG for this cycle?

and i might run the aromasin less often than ED because i've read that it kills the receptor? which will grow back slowly over time? or was i misinformed

so my new cycle looks like
Test - 400mg/w either C once a week E twice a week or Sust EoD...i'll figure it out (my buddy starts first so i'll see how his inj. with sust goes haha)
Aromasin as directed or as needed

HCG as you originally directed
and nolva?
nolva worked good for me after tbol had shut me down, so i figured i'd use that with some other OTC's that i can pick up at GNC or something
is HCG really necessary?

also one more thing....since you mentioned 400mg/w shouldn't be too bad for bloat, would you swap the aromasin for proviron? think it will make THAT big of a difference for with the free test being as it's my first cycle and i will probably grow a lot anyways?

it would cost me the same to run proviron thruogh all 10 weeks as it would for me to run aromasin throughout AND kickstart with tbol....i think tbol might put more LBM than adding proviron to test? and it should be good to go because i've taken tbol with no problems (besides shut me down)

but it will actually cost me the exact same to run tbol+aromasin vs. proviron
and i heard aromasin makes transfer into PCT easier too? so that's a bonus

again, thanks alot

Last edited:
Top Bottom