Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crappiest Superbowl commercials ever!

SoreArms

Was it just me, or did the comercials during the super bowl, with the exception of one or two, just suck this year?

What was up with that gay one about the quaterback trying to grab the other guys ass just to touch the TP.

Totally gay. I'll never buy charmin again.

You're 100% right!! I thought the same thing. The one for "Staples" with the Mafia theme was funny. There was one more I liked that I can't remember, but other than that--nothing great. If this bowl would have been Indy Vs. Philly, you'd have seen better commercials I'll bet. Just an opinion.

I totally agree....the Staples one was pretty funny, but they in general sucked.

I kind of liked the "Truth" ad for the popsicles with shards of glass. The rest sucked. No big "theme" commercials like the famous EDS "Herding Cats" ad this year.

Pre-game and halftime were totally lame too. Whoever produces those for the Superbowl must be someone who finds Disney too "edgy."

The sound mix for the Willie Nelson/Toby Keith and Aerosmith sets was dreadful. It was as if only the vocal mics were on, and all we heard of the band was what bled through the vocal mics. Must've been mixed by a 70 year old who is afraid of bass, drums, and guitars.

The other commercial I liked was the one with young Jimmy Hendrix trying to decide between the guitar store, or the accordian store. That one was pretty good.

i only tuned in during the last quarter, as i havn't been into football too much in recent years. after watching the last quarter, i wish i would've watched the whole game. :mad:

that being said...what in the fuck was going on with that AOL commercial with the Orange County Choppers guys in it? come fucking on, that's rediculous. i just lost a lot of respect for those guys, but i guess if you're getting paid enough, you'll do anything.

that being said, i thought the commercial was kinda funny, but at the same time it was lame as hell that they're doing an AOL commerical. aol sucks blistered sweaty hairy cheesey donkey balls. how they could do that commercial and have any self respect left i dunno. what they should've done is made the AOL bike and then went through hell getting it started and running right, with it shutting down for no apparent reason in the middle of important things. crankshaft seizing for no reason, bike eating cams for breakfast when they're installed 100% correct, pistons cracking in half while the bike is being cranked over, brand new belt drives snapping once the bike revved over 2k rpm...THAT would've been representitive of AOLs service.

Top Bottom