Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan wanted for MURDER!

nycgirl said:
Back?? He's been there before.?? (Newbie question, I'm sorry).

Born January 14, 1967 in Wyandotte, Michigan. Height 5'9". Craig was charged was a conspiracy charge in 1995, in which he introduced two parties that eventually led him to be charged with conspiracy to distribute 'X' or X-stacy (a popular recrational drug). He was not charged with steroid possesion. Since he did not provide the law officers with the people who were involved in actually distributing 'X', he was sentenced for 16 months 'house arrest' with an anklet to track his whereabouts. On July 25, 1997, Titus was sentenced to 21 months in jail for using steroids, which was a probation violation.

He actually opted to stay in prison LONGER so he could avoid being on probation (therefor able to juice it up in the pros right away) after he was released.

coldblue1955 said:
i can only hope that they were innocent.

The victim is a 28 yo female that lived in thier house. They've already arrested an accomplice who spilled the beans.

Great. The media will blame it on steroids. People are just stupid.

lol @ you guys worrying about steroids getting a bad rap. 2ndly, any of you guys ever been on the run before? i haven't, but a few of my relatives have. hiding out and running is the worse thing imaginable. you can bet they will be caught, soon. unless this is all bullshit.

Top Bottom