Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus - 21 years to 55 years in prison

Wrongun

Plat Hero
Platinum
Former Mr. Olympia competitor Craig Titus and fitness guru Kelly Ryan were once known as champions of the bodybuilding world. But they'll now be remembered for their roles in the slaying of their personal assistant, Melissa James.

During a tearful hearing in District Court on Friday, Titus was sentenced to spend 21 years to 55 years in prison for killing James

ReviewJournal.com - News - Bodybuilder, wife get prison in slaying

Wrongun!

from what i read he was expecting a 17-55 not 21-55 so the story may still have a twist again yet

Wrongun!

Thats unreal, I think I remember reading that the both of them were hooked on meth and cocaine as well. The addiction to meth would explain the irrational behavior.

My good friend was married to a fitness model and I hung out with Kelly a few times back in the mid 90's. She was very nice and we always had a good time. I couldn't believe when I heard about this when it happened a couple of years ago. Then I saw pictures of her and she doesn't even look like the same girl. Such a shame, but this is what happens when you go down the wrong path.

The wrong path more like no path at all! When I first heard about this mess I right away figured " Now everyone's going to think just because we lift we are all psycho killers and roids have taken away our humanity ". And to think I used to follow this guy's climb to the top, Oh well like the doc said "that's a wrap"!!!!

Top Bottom