Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid Nolva Arimidex… too much for a Dianabol PCT?

In a word, terrible. It's what's made me paranoid about gyno, lost all motivation, and retained about 30% of what I put on. That was with the superdrol clone. Smaller size gains with halodrol, bit drier, stacked it with tren for the last 4weeks, this was a bit more successful.

Ah sorry didn't mean 200mg a day, that really would be too much lol.

Days 1-42: dbol (maybe arimidex EoD if nips play up)
Day 43: clomid 200mg. Nolva 40mg
Day 44: clomid 100mg. Nolva 20mg
Day 45-53: chlomid 50mg. Novla 20mg
Day 54-64: Novla 20mg

Well I wish you luck mate. Many people seem to be happy with clomid and nolva for pct.
What Steve said is right though. They're all anti oestrogen treatments and won't help restore HPTA function, clomid can help the testes some as a side effect of reducing oestrogen which can inhibit them...

I really can recommend unleashed, I use it all the time on its own, I can guarantee you it works :D

Sorry I can't recommend a dose for you though. Anything i say would just be a guess I've seen doses as low as 12.5mg per day right up to 50mg

I'd be interested to know how it works for you if you go ahead with it. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Yeah, I am going to run a natty booster along side. However I was going to buy Gaspari Novadex, n throw in some Tribulus. This was untill I heard about this UNLEASED product on this forum. It's not cheap is it, £50 a pot (delivered)?

Would you suggest following their recommended servings (in my PCT)..

Directions For Unleashed: Take two servings daily, one before breakfast and another before retiring, for one week. Then one serving daily for three weeks

Obvs i havent tried it before, so dont know where i stand. But it must pack a punch if 1 cap is enough (after the loading week)...?

I always buy straight from NTBM predator is ok for 1 bottle of this or that if you need something quickly. I get around $200 each order 15% discount takes care of the P&P. My last order came to about $180 (2xunleashed a bottle of N2burn & a bottle of N2Slin) so just over £100 and no customs charge.

Yeah double dose for first week then single dose after that works fine, I take 1 cap 3 times a day pretty much everyday, I have several bottles sitting on my shelf. I can also highly recommend hcgenerate as a test booster, I could actually feel it working in my nuts.

Thanks for the info. This time ill just grab the 1xunleased.

I'll post back with how I got/am getting on. I'm sure there'll be a few more old skool PCT-ers who are in my boat. Cheers

Thanks for the info. This time ill just grab the 1xunleased.

I'll post back with how I got/am getting on. I'm sure there'll be a few more old skool PCT-ers who are in my boat. Cheers

Again good luck with your cycle and PCT.. Go kill that shit! :evil:

I'll be interested to see how this pans out got you. Why not start a log in the journals section? Great way to keep track of your workouts and progress etc. :)

Take care.

Top Bottom