Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid Nolva Arimidex… too much for a Dianabol PCT?

Strong_Cheese

Yeah another one of them threads. Oral only, I thought I had it sussed. But reading that some of the much bigger cycles have smaller PCTs, I’m scratching my head…

Dbol – 30/40/40 /40/40/50 mg ED
Arim – 0.5mg whilst on dbol only (EoD)
Clom – week 7: day 1 200mg, next 12 days 50mg ED
Nolva – 0/0/0 /0/0/0 40/30/30/30 mg ED

Reckon the PCT is too much for a 6 week oral?

Would you say this would be better:
Nolva – week 7: day 1 40mg, next 19 days 20mg ED

It’s not financial, SWIM already has everything in the cupboard. Cheers

M

you have 1 post

start with giving us your stats

WEIGHT
HEIGHT
BF

Thanks for the reply. Apologies – I updated the profile with most of this info – then it said INVALID BIRTHDAY, so guessing it’s lost it all?

TRAINING HISTORY
Training since 18. “Properly” since 23. First ph cycle @ 23. Halodrol clone, halo+tren clone, superdrol clone. Only 3-4 week courses before OTC PCT. (All chaperal labs gear). Last cycle was halo-drol clone over a year ago. This is my first long cycle, with a ‘decent’ PCT.

I had 6 months taking it easy due to work commitments about a year ago. Currently back on it 100%, more keen than ever.

STATS
74kg 5ft9. BF not measured – I’m ‘trim’, not ‘chubby’. Excuse the poor wording.

No offence mate but at your height 74kg is kinda light.

Why are you using 2 SERMs in pct when you're using an AI while on? Also you got nothing there to help prevent/lessen shut down or help your nuts recover normal function.

Go over to the pct section, there's a great sticky there on pct, goes into depth. It looks as though you just chucked together a bunch of compounds that are used in pct and cycle support without knowing what they actually do or why you need them.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...e-support-drug-steroid-user-bible-778853.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...apy/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html

haha, yes I’m light. I have a low BF%, but not sure exact so don’t want to say. I’m still throwing the same weights as when I was 82kg (bulked) if that helps…

Gyno paranoia, was the reason for both a clom and nolva PCT. Arimidex was more for on cycle bloating. Yeah you’re right again, I don’t know 100% what I’m doing, but I know enough to release it’s probably not right, and made a post here before I start. (and listed a possible solution in my opening post). I’ve read so much now, I just thought I’d come out n ask :\

*edit - the second option was no arimidex
Would you say this would be better:
nolva – week 7: day 1 40mg, next 19 days 20mg ED

you are already controlling estrogen on cycle so why would you run TWO anti estrogens in addition during pct? pointless and it will screw up your libido!

run your AI during and then for pct all you need is unleashed and post cycle. thats all for such a short cycle

yeah running hcg would definately help kickstart your pct, but you don't really need it to be honest, save it for longer cycles unless you have easy access to it. my hcg is like gold to me, i only run it when necessary. or better yet run hcgenerate 2 caps 2X per day starting week 3 till week 6.. you will have plenty of caps left over to save for another cycle

your original idea is what i call INTERNET PARROTING. the theory behind it is just throw a bunch of AI's at your issue and it will all balance out. in the year 2012 there are better ways. way better ways :)

Hi. The arimidex was EoD dosage at best, just wanted to have something on hand incase gyno flares up before PCT. I have massive gyno paranoia.

I’m running smaller amounts of both SERM for PCT, instead of just one or the other. (or at least I thought I was, that was what I wanted to gather from this thread… Are my chlom / nolva levels OK for this cycle?) I am now fully aware alternatives are preferred.

I’ve never used the internet before to research this. I’ve only ever spoken to people I know. And 100% of them ‘claim’ only to use clom + nolva. Yea, I guess I am throwing everything at it. Those are some epic links posted above, and have really opened my eyes to other options. But as I stand at the minute, I’ve got the ‘old school’ PCT set up, and for a short cycle this time around, I’d like to stick to it. I just wanted to check my dosages.

I am grateful for your info, don’t mistake that :D

Mate how was your PCT with OTC products? Did it work for you? Did you keep gains? If so I'm just curious why you decided to change it.

To answer your question I'd say no, I've never known anyone to run 200mg clomid per day. Pretty sure at that dose you'll be screaming at one direction or whoever's popular these days. clomid is an oestrogen remember, and will have oestrogenic sides. As for advising a dose... I don't wanna sound like a dick but to me it's kinda like asking how much bandage you'd need for a headache.

Top Bottom