Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone help a noob!!!!!!!!!!

Monger116

I promise to read the forum rules before I post anything again. I understand this is my last warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro.

First off you need to read the forum rules. We do not discuss buying or selling aas. If anyone PMs you with sources you should report them to a mod. They are more than likely scammers. I would advise you to edit your post or you are heading toward a banning.

Uhmm... What SL said! Read the rules m8.

I don't think anyone on this site actually has ever done "roids" as they are against the law! You do know this site is for Role Playing Only. No body actually sticks needles in themselves! That would be to freaking crazy! Ouch!!

However, @ 6'1 205 you could actually just diet to get "cut & ripped". Just a thought!

Cheers,

Just having fun wit ya! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 36, 205lbs and 5' 10".. I am very healthy staying away from any red meat except for buffalo. I eat alot of seafood do protien shakes daily with minimal carb intake. I have converted my garage into a gym and work out about three to four times a week. I lifted alot during high school and college but once i got my career going had to take a break as life got busy with children and what not. the most i have every benched is 315 and squated 600.... Now I am lucky to get up 200 on my bench and probably the same on my squats.....

I do appologize for the first post and it will not happen again....

thesourcecheck.com/forums <----- go here if you want to talk about sources

Welcome to EF. This is not a source board. You can ask about steroids and cycles, but just not brands, sources or prices.

I am 36, 205lbs and 5' 10".. I am very healthy staying away from any red meat except for buffalo. I eat alot of seafood do protien shakes daily with minimal carb intake. I have converted my garage into a gym and work out about three to four times a week. I lifted alot during high school and college but once i got my career going had to take a break as life got busy with children and what not. the most i have every benched is 315 and squated 600.... Now I am lucky to get up 200 on my bench and probably the same on my squats.....

I do appologize for the first post and it will not happen again....

This is a better start.

What is your question, or please tell us what your goals are?

My goals are to trim up, do not really want much bulk, I would like to accomplish a thin look with ripped muscle... I already eat healthy except on weekends, but my only issue is that I love Vodka.... I have been reading many forums about this lifestyle and want to get involved but not in a professional way just for myself... My questions would be what to stack to accomplish this?

Top Bottom