Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can i mix sustanon 250mg, Trenbolone 100mg, Deca Durabolin 250mg togeather? and...

MushRoomiNator

Hi there I'm new to the site, so take it easy on me as I'm fragile :newbie: and am hoping to glean some wisdom from any comments made about my first post... cheers

quick bit of info:

I'm 6 3", 110kg in weight fat % Low... i don't know the specific % though i used to weigh 160kg (fat) and i'm now pretty lean i find it hard to keep the weight off, blood pressure and blood tests all good, I've been training for 2.5 and I've hit the limits of my genetic potential I'm just not growing anymore... i like to train heavy with low reps and high sets as this works best for me... i tore my back and shoulder muscle 2 months ago doing 440pnd cable pull downs... i train 5 hrs a week 3 times a week, it works for me...:freak: and i eat healthy approximately 3000 cal in small meals through the day (300grams of protein a day) with supplements multi-vits, creatine, protein powder/amino acids ect...

My questions are...

Can i mix sustanon 250mg, Trenbolone 100mg, Deca Durabolin 250mg togeather in the syringe and store it? if so what sort of time period is safe and what sort of environment would be best to store it in?

I've done my research so I'm thinking... (keeping Hygiene at the forefront of ones mind)

1) that one can mix most oil based aas together?.
2) You can store aas in syringes facing up with the cap on, in say... a zip lock bag in a plastic box in the fridge (to provide a constant temperature)? (remembering to warm the syringe up before use and replace the needle with a new one as it will have been blunted slightly in the previous drawing process from the bottles)

3) This is my first cycle, I'm intending to use the following as my research seems to indicate that a combination of the following will meet my needs for growth (clean mass) and safety (recovery/side effects), does it seem OK?

It contains: Sustanon 250mg/ 1ml -10ml bottle , Trenbolone 100mg/ 1ml -10ml bottle , Deca Durabolin 250mg/ 1ml -10ml bottle all combined within a large sterile bottle.

At a mixed mg ratio per ml of: (i think I've worked this out right :goof:)

Sustanon 250mg/4= 62.5mg in a ml
Trenbolone 100mg/3= 33.3mg in a ml
Deca 250mg/3= 83.3mg in a ml

So all combined that's 179.1mg / 1ml of the above aas combined into a 1ml amount... i think...

any way... I'm of the opinion that 1.5mls twice a week would be appropriate for my needs so a total of 3mls with the above mg ratios becoming around:

Sustanon- 187.5mg
Trenbolone- 99.9mg
Deca 250mg- 249.9mg

On a weekly basis for 12 weeks followed by an appropriately timed and measured post recovery cycle.

Or should i just keep it simple :smash:and stick to 500mg of Sustanon 250 for 12 weeks followed by an appropriately timed and measured post recovery cycle.

Any thoughts gentlemen? :think:

Re: Can i mix sustanon 250mg, Trenbolone 100mg, Deca Durabolin 250mg togeather? and..

Definitely run just the Sus250 for your first bro! Tren is no joke. See what gains you can make off of your first test cycle and add compounds as you go.

Re: Can i mix sustanon 250mg, Trenbolone 100mg, Deca Durabolin 250mg togeather? and..

Do NOT run Tren on a first cycle. It's one of the harshest compounds out there.

Sus for 10-12 weeks would be a good first cycle.

Do NOT run Tren on a first cycle. It's one of the harshest compounds out there.

Sus for 10-12 weeks would be a good first cycle.

Stay away from Tren for awhile. You'll need a few years before considering Tren.

Run the Sus for 12 weeks at 250mg 2 times per week. Like Monday and Thursday. Get some Adex or Aromasin for sides but don't use it if you don't get any sides.

what they said. plus it will save you a butt load of moola.

If you gear is suspended in ethyl oleate, you should not store it in a syringe; it will not be complatable with the rubber end on the plunger.

I did it once with homebrew gear. I didn't notice until after the injection that the rubber on the plunger was swollen way up. The injection gave me a knot on my ass that lasted for weeks. God only knows what leached out of that rubber and got injected into my ass.

Top Bottom