Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best stack to take with dianabol

r0bb

about to take my first cycle of dbol, it is my first time taking it and not trying to get flamed on this thread, im 5'9, 185lbs, 21yo. have been working out hard since highschool have done some research on dbol and what to take with it and have gotten a few mixed answers so was jus wondering if a few of you guys on here who really know what your doing can fill me in on my process, what to take with it, how much and when. thanks guys. and yes i am planning on taking a pct most likely clomid.

Welcome,

Can you give us a break down of what your training routine looks like and a break down of your daily average diet (Meal 1#:, Meal #2, etc). What are your goals?

-Legacy

about to take my first cycle of dbol, it is my first time taking it and not trying to get flamed on this thread, im 5'9, 185lbs, 21yo. have been working out hard since highschool have done some research on dbol and what to take with it and have gotten a few mixed answers so was jus wondering if a few of you guys on here who really know what your doing can fill me in on my process, what to take with it, how much and when. thanks guys. and yes i am planning on taking a pct most likely clomid.

You are a bit young to be taking AAS bro. You could probably still accomplish a lot with just diet and training. However if this is your first cycle you may want to try just a simple test cycle. Can you post your diet and bf%.

You are a bit young to be taking AAS bro. You could probably still accomplish a lot with just diet and training. However if this is your first cycle you may want to try just a simple test cycle. Can you post your diet and bf%.
in contrary Dbol is better for a first short cycle and far less suppressive than a Test.
i think 30-50 mg/ed for 4-6 weeks max is a standard, u can do something like this
week 1-2 30mg/ed
week 3-4 40mg/ed
week 5-6 50mg/ed Tapper down in the last 3 days 40/30/20mg
Diet deppends on ur goal.
good luck

TEST stacks real nice with DBOL.

Provivon... no bloat all solid gains :)

Personally I'm a big fan, if oral only, short low dose 3-4 week cycles. Controllable, easy to come off of, keepable gains, and most orals (some more than others) tend to lose that kick at 4 weeks anyway. I think it would be fun if I could go back in time, to do 3 weeks 20mg ED dbol, 4 weeks off PCT, 3 weeks again, 4 weeks off PCT. I bet you could do that for a while quite safely and net some pretty good gains after a few of those. But it takes patience.

Just throwing my thoughts in.

I think a SARMS (50mg ED) plus 10mg Dbol for 6 weeks, or Dbol 6 weeks, SARMS 8 weeks would be a sick little stack for a beginner to try out.

-Legacy

Top Bottom