Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Original Nintendo game of all time??

friskygrl2004 said:
It wasn't combat...you had to fly the plane over fences and thru barns and such... yea pretty geeky but I was da Bomb ;)
barnstormer....

there was another sweet one with a keypad and stuff, it was "realistic" for the time, LOL

Becoming said:
barnstormer....

there was another sweet one with a keypad and stuff, it was "realistic" for the time, LOL

Yes.. that was it... also Asteroids... god I loved that sound.

damn I feel old :(

FYI - hardest Nintendo game to beat was Ghosts 'n Goblins.

I agree with Zelda, Contra and Mike Tyson's Punchout being top 3.

supersizeme said:
FYI - hardest Nintendo game to beat was Ghosts 'n Goblins.

I agree with Zelda, Contra and Mike Tyson's Punchout being top 3.

I could rarely even get past that little flying devil dude on the first level. The one that later came out for sega genesis was fantastic though. I think I beat that game with a code or something.

friskygrl2004 said:
Yes.. that was it... also Asteroids... god I loved that sound.

damn I feel old :(

not old at all :)

Yeah...I think that everyone in our generation (18-34) will always remember their Nintendo experieces. I remember being in California whe I first saw one, that tipped the scales @ 179.99us, I swear I would've sold my soul to lucifer himeself to get one of those....when I bought mine the other day it was at the flea market and I got, Mario 1,2,3 , kung-fu and Jordan vs. Bird for $15

i can still hear that f^ckin music in my head lol

deejay10 said:
I don't know if any of you guys remember playing this game, but I remember playing this game for hours upon hours.....anyone remember the game:

Deja Vu'

that game took a brain to play :)

Top Bottom