Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry Bonds

sasharawkz

Would you really blindly take something from your trainer without understanding how "flaxseed oil" or some mystery cream were beneficial to your arthritis?

Me thinks he's either an idiot or full of it.

well, he IS an idiot, but there's NO WAY he didn't know. NO F'N WAY.

if you knew anything about his history of upkeeping his body you'd quickly find out he's anal as hell as to what he puts in his body... so there's NO F'N WAY.

Barry knows exactly what he did, he's not fooling anyone. Also, they oughtta make him piss in a cup before every at-bat from now on, ha-ha.

i also say he knew............if hes so anal about what he put in his body then he have a Huge sensitivity to the fact that he was hitting farther and recovering sooner.????

I no longer like barry bonds, he lies to us thinking we are dumb enough to believe that shit. At least giambi had the balls to admit it

Giambi will suffer some serious consequences because he was not prepared for this. Bonds will walk because of the way he was prepared before he ever took the stuff.

And Bonds is not a dick. You are basing you opinion by what you have seen in the media. Barry is just very guarded, would you be if you were the best hitter to ever walk the planet?

Theedge1 said:
Giambi will suffer some serious consequences because he was not prepared for this. Bonds will walk because of the way he was prepared before he ever took the stuff.

And Bonds is not a dick. You are basing you opinion by what you have seen in the media. Barry is just very guarded, would you be if you were the best hitter to ever walk the planet?
i agree bud

what does steriods have to do with the ability to hit a baseball??
isn't it hand-eye co-ordination

if it is so easy they why don't hyped up bodybuilders try out for baseball
the hardest thing in sports is to hit a fast moving round object with another round object

give it a rest peeps
if his godfather willy mays is okay with it why can't we?

babe ruth was a drunk a glutton and womanizer....who cares?

obiwan9962 said:
i agree bud

the hardest thing in sports is to hit a fast moving round object with another round object

give it a rest peeps

D@MN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obiwan9962 said:
i agree bud

give it a rest peeps

I agree completely, I play for a living, so I know just how hard it is to hit a baseball in the first place. But if you give somebody steroids, along with the talent of Bonds you get the most feared hitter in the history of the game, which he is. Steroids do not create hitters..Hitters are born and made over time..Steroids enhance the inate abilities. When we are on the road and we see a beafed up bodybuilder lifting the house in the gym, we always say, "Yea, but he can't hit a slider" :)

Top Bottom