Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry Bonds

phaded said:
i'm sorry j strick but if you were pummeled by the media every fucking day about every little fucking thing going on in your life i think it would get old.. which it has to bonds.. and some people are just born assholes i believe the best baseball player to ever live has the right to be however he wants to be..

I agree completely bro. Thing is...I never said I cared if he was an ass or not. However you need to deal.....deal. You can respect someone's talent and still think they are an ass. lol

I am unsure if you can call him the greatest....one of the best yes, but not sure on the greatest. Too hard to call for me. All opinion anyways :)

Excellent thread , excellent comments even the ones that I disagree with.

I think a great baseball player is now tarnished , his records are tarnished and the sad thing is he could have done it clean. In a way I feel bad for him.

On the other hand I think he was a dumbass for using such poor judgment. He really screwed it up for the average BB that wants to juice once or twice a year.
Right or wrong he did bring the heat.
To the plate and to this community.

he didn't lie to a federal grand jury.. and nothing he said in his testimony was supposed to leak.. i believe giambi fucked it up cause he totally admitted to using them.. bonds said if he was using them he didn't know.. did anyone watch that special on khanti or however you spell his name.. he had worldclass runner win the gold but she got it taken away cause of roids.. and guess what happen to the next two that placed.. they couldn't recieve it either cause of roids.. i dont think its a big deall they just bring you to another level.. only player in baseball that shouldn't use juice is a pitcher

phaded said:
who do you think is the greatest my friend?

I think its pretty tough to say there is a "greatest". It hard to compare players from different eras. Players are better now, but there is tons more available to them than players from many years ago.

Its hard to say that one player from one era would still be just as good in another one. Heck....if Hank Aaron did that with less technology/medical/supplemental knowledge than there is now.....

who is to say what Hank would have done completely juice and so many supplements they are coming out of his ass? Throw in the technology and training they have now.....he could have been a monstrosity....

OR, he could absolutely blow lol. Too hard to choose.

Jake

how do you even know that arron didn't juice.. with or without the technology now.. the pitching back then was pathetic they threw fucking spit balls and shit ..

jstrick2 said:
Sorry that my opinion is media based.....Barry has yet to return my emails and I will be damned if he replies to me letters lol

What else am I supposed to base it on?

Seriously, I am unsure how Barry can walk around cool and calm with you tonguin his ass like this. Is he like a personal friend? It seems like you REALLY REALLY want someone to ask about it so there you go. Tell us how that one time YOU were the guy that gave him the mint as he left the bathroom that one special day......

Jake

I'm sorry bro if you would give your left nut to live in our shoes for one day. But you know what my jar is completly full, I have no more room. I may or may not be friends with Barry, that doesn't matter. What does matter, is that you are in here running your big mouth like you know what you are talking about. And you just admitted you don't. You are just one more idiot that believes everything you hear in the media. Until you have first hand experience with a person in the spotlight away from the public, then you truely have no clue what kind of a person one is.

HumanTarget said:
Barry knows exactly what he did, he's not fooling anyone. Also, they oughtta make him piss in a cup before every at-bat from now on, ha-ha.
Good one. It kind of reminds me of the time I was studying for finals and I was having a hard time staying awake. My tutor gave me this white stuff and told me to sniff it. Whoa! I was up for three days straight! I don't know what that stuff was, though.

coke doesn't keep you up for 3 days straight.. and meth isn't white..

Phaded said:
coke doesn't keep you up for 3 days straight.. and meth isn't white..
I didn't say anything about coke or meth. I was talking about PCP, which is very popular in my area (and is white when in powder form). I know plenty of folks using it, and the wild behavior I've witnessed didn't involve much sleeping. No, I haven't continuously monitored anybody for three days;that was exaggeration/sarcasm/joke. But thanks, anyway.

Top Bottom