Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad Breath ?

Work Sucks

Anyone here experience bad breath while cycling ?

If so, other than chewing gum and brushing your teeth a few times daily, is there anything you can take to dummy your breath down ?

Work Sucks said:

If so, other than chewing gum and brushing your teeth a few times daily, is there anything you can take to dummy your breath down ?
Gear or not you need a tongue scraper. They work great. You wouldn't believe the shit that will come off of your tongue that contributes to it. Flossing is a must as well. I keep floss in my truck, in my desk at work, and at home. Drink lots of water. Also, avoid mouth wash that contains alcohol. It will dry your mouth out only making your breath worse.

cranny said:
Gear or not you need a tongue scraper. They work great. You wouldn't believe the shit that will come off of your tongue that contributes to it. Flossing is a must as well. I keep floss in my truck, in my desk at work, and at home. Drink lots of water. Also, avoid mouth wash that contains alcohol. It will dry your mouth out only making your breath worse.

have you gone to a dentist???

the tongue, your diet, your teeth, all play a role..

bacteria... don't get me started...

gum.. orange, or vanilla are the most masking..

My teeth are fine, I take care of them best you can, brushing 3 times daily, flossing 2 times daily.

Mouthwash is actually bad for your breath.

My best friends wife had mentioned something to him the otherday, saying something like "Both you and Tim ( I'm Tim ) have had bad breath latly" I've never had this problem before, so I was wondering if roids played a role in bad breath.

Work Sucks said:

Stop swallowing loads faggot.

Yes, Increased testosterone can affect breath. Just do the best you can to maintain good hygene it will go away.

Top Bottom