Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are the Eagles playing the Florida Seminoles tonight or some shit?

Must be a uniform change or something. Looks like it is more harm than good LOL.

The Skins need a quarterback and a D-Line. A few O-linemen would probably help too.

LOL though I would give you karma if I had any left.

JC

Supposed to be their anniversary uniforms...

By the way, would somebody remind Spurier that game was not a "gimmee" vs. Kentucky or Vanderbuilt (sp?). No offense to any grads out there, but that guys needs to understand that:

1. He's not coaching scared 18 yr olds to hand the ball off to the RB. That offense is only effective against U of Tennessee and LSU.
2. Nobody is buying Spurrier visors (their buying Arrington jerseys, so his EGO really needs to go!)
3. Every player on the worst team in the NFL is better than the BEST player he's ever coached at Florida.
4. Last but not least, he was the starting QB for the worst team in NFL history. Let's not make him out to be a genious he's hasn't proven himself as in the pro ranks.

Just "funning:" you Spurrier/Skins fans. I did expect a better offensive showing against a defense like Philly's though.

big4rt said:
3. Every player on the worst team in the NFL is better than the BEST player he's ever coached at Florida.

That is simply not true. He has coached several all stars at Florida. Not to mention the logical fallacy that the worst team in the NFL probably has an ex-Gator on it. You can't be better than yourself can you?

JC

joncrane said:

That is simply not true. He has coached several all stars at Florida. Not to mention the logical fallacy that the worst team in the NFL probably has an ex-Gator on it. You can't be better than yourself can you?

JC

You are kidding, right? I honestly think the guy is one hell of a coach. There are obviously adjustments he needs to make as an NFL coach, that's all. The stat naming all the players in the NFL from U of F in the NFL did not mention how many of them ACTUALLY START. By the way, you gotta admit that John Madden's comments on Wuerful (sp?) and Mathews was funny as hell! He called them "cheap and available". Kinda like the "Hookers at Point" special that was on HBO:) :) :D :D

Top Bottom