Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/ Masteron/ Test Cycle..help anyone?

reysalsero

Hi All,

I'm new to Steroids (Only used Clen and T3 previously) but have been training form many years. I recently started my research and I want to gain some lean muscle while losing the fat, and getting cut up. I got some Var/ Test prop/ and Mast. Can someone recommend a good cycle to put me on the right path? I'm 5'8", stocky frame, 205lbs. about 18% bf. I have the diet I need to get me to 175-180lbs. which is my goal waight. I've just been on a gain diet which is why you see the 205lbs. now.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated on a a good cycle with these 3 products....Also, any good PCT recommendations?

Best to all,

Andy

Well, to be honest, sounds like you need to get your diet working first bc you can reach your goals without steroids. But f you are gonna use em anyway, we need a lil more stats, specifically your age

Thanks for your response. I'm 32, 194lbs. now. I'm taking about 2500 cal. p.d. staying off the carbs after 3pm and good clean protein after that. Do you need anything else? Again, thanks a lot for your help

I would personally get down to at least 11-12%bf prior to starting, it makes the cycle much much more effective trust me. Getting to that range of bodyfat without drugs is pretty easy, and itll be pretty hard to lose muscle if you have your diet dialed. Because once you get into the 11ish%, you can then make the journey down to 6-7% or whatever you goal is and look fucking awesome doing it. Plus the mast will be able to work its magic. Its almost like it thins your skin and acts like plastic wrap stretched over your muscles.

Top Bottom