Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After a bit more advice and take the plunge on my first cycle

PEAKIN

After a bit more advice before I take the plunge on my first cycle

hey everyone,

So I posted on here about a year ago now on some advice about what cycles I should do for my first and what not. I got some advice from people who know what they were talking about that I should wait a while before I start and learn some more. I changed my diet and saw another personal trainer and got some more gains, but im ready for the juice now.

I've decided to keep it simple and just take 1ml of sustanon250 or sustanon500 once a week. I'm after some advice for the duration I should go for and amounts a week (e.g 2x shots of sus250 a week or 1x shot of sus500 a week).

Also for the PCT, what do you guys reccomend. I have access to proviron and nolvadex in capsule/pill form.

Thanks in advance.

Don't do sustenon go with test e it will work better.

1-10 Test e 250mgs ew

11-14 PP stack with unleashed and post cycle should do

So you were like 16 17 when you started to train. And now after three whole years you think you are ready for roids.

By the time you are twenty five you will be on TRT just so you can get it up on weekends.

3 years now, 3 times per week. Height 6'1", weight 98kg.

I would recommend training 5 days a week for about 3 months before starting anything. While on you can handle a higher volume and frequency than when natural. If you go from 3 to 5 times a week and a huge strength increase from AAS, you could tear a tendon or muscle. Not tryin to scare ya, but I've seen it happen.

Top Bottom