Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/8 NFL Week 1: Oakland at New England

Gentlemen, let's not forget about Moss and Lamont Jordan. The Pats lost 2 main people from their coaching staff, not to mention an all-pro LB and CB.

I would take Oakland with the spread on this one.

swole said:
Gentlemen, let's not forget about Moss and Lamont Jordan. The Pats lost 2 main people from their coaching staff, not to mention an all-pro LB and CB.

Without a QB, Moss is just another pothead.

silverfish said:
Without a QB, Moss is just another pothead.

Collins threw for 4,000 yards with the Giants 2 years ago. He had shit receivers. His last season with Oakland wasn't that bad either. Collins is a chucker, he likes to throw the ball deep. I think he's a great fit in that system, especially with Moss, Porter and Curry. Remember 2 years ago when Gannon had a career year? He didn't have anyone to throw the ball to...just watch out for these Raiders.

swole said:
Collins threw for 4,000 yards with the Giants 2 years ago. He had shit receivers. His last season with Oakland wasn't that bad either. Collins is a chucker, he likes to throw the ball deep. I think he's a great fit in that system, especially with Moss, Porter and Curry. Remember 2 years ago when Gannon had a career year? He didn't have anyone to throw the ball to...just watch out for these Raiders.

Sure they are going to score 30 points a game, but with thier Defense any half-assed O is gonna score 40.

2 days!

swole said:

ya but bill is the real brains behing the pats,and as far as lb vrable and bissil can fill that spot nicely.and lets not forget the secondary was a herting unite the last 8 games last yeare and they still got the job don,now this yeare key players on that secondary are back.

this will be an interesting game with the MOSS factor!

NFL season. WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

I like Moss, he should be entertaining in the Black uniform. No holds barred and he already apologized for whatever he does!

Patriots all the way!
We didn't lose an allpro receiver this season. We lost him last season.
Watch how Mangini makes a fool out of Norv Turner and Kerry Collins. He is going to throw so many packages at those dumbass's they will not know what to do.
I can't wait!

I am expecting to see Moss have a great game...but, I don't think that the Raiders defense is strong enough to hold back New England.

Top Bottom