Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/13 **1.5 mill nfl cowboys @ bucs 1 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

- Raymond James Stadium has a Week 1 contest on tap for Sunday as the Dallas Cowboys and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play their season openers.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 5½-point favorites versus the Buccaneers, while the game's total is sitting at 39.

The Cowboys finished the preseason 2-2 with a 35-31 win over the Vikings last time out, as 3-point underdogs. The game's 66 points sailed OVER the posted total of 36.

The Buccaneers were defeated 27-20 by the Texans in their final preseason game last time out, as 3-point favorites. The game's 47 points sailed OVER the posted total of 33.

2009 team records:
Dallas: 9-7 SU, 7-9 ATS
Tampa Bay: 9-7 SU, 8-8 ATS

Dallas most recently:
When playing in September are 8-2
When playing on grass are 6-4
After being outgained are 5-5
When playing outside the division are 6-4

Tampa Bay most recently:
When playing in September are 6-4
When playing on grass are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing outside the division are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Dallas's last 7 games when playing Tampa Bay
Dallas is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games when playing Tampa Bay
Dallas is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Tampa Bay
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas's last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tampa Bay's last 7 games when playing Dallas
Tampa Bay is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games at home

Next up:
Dallas home to NY Giants, Sunday, September 20
Tampa Bay at Buffalo, Sunday, September 20

I have got some Porkribs, grilled potatoes and sweet corn with butter on the grill for you Southernlord, Hurricane, 1500, Needto,chewyxrage.
I swear, they are the best tasting ribs next to pussy with sweet/spicy BBQ sauce. The potatoes are melting off the fork with butter and sweet corn is drizzling with real butter. I am sewrious guys!! I wish I could meet you all and cook for you, as NFL and College fottball is the the time I am the "Cook"!!:Chef:

I have got some Porkribs, grilled potatoes and sweet corn with butter on the grill for you Southernlord, Hurricane, 1500, Needto,chewyxrage.
I swear, they are the best tasting ribs next to pussy with sweet/spicy BBQ sauce. The potatoes are melting off the fork with butter and sweet corn is drizzling with real butter. I am sewrious guys!! I wish I could meet you all and cook for you, as NFL and College fottball is the the time I am the "Cook"!!:Chef:

Top Bottom