Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Weeks post PCT- Bloods are low?

swagmaster6969

Hey, Age 23, 215IBS, BF 15%
Its been about 6 weeks since the end of my PCT.

Cycle:
1-8 Weeks Test E 600mg
8-14 Weeks Test E 900mg
Anavar 6-14 50MG ED

PCT:
HCG Blast 5000IU total before starting PCT
Clomid: 100mg & Nolva 50mg Week 1
Clomid 50mg & Nolva 25mg Week 2
Clomid 50mg & nova 25mg Week 3
Nova 25mg Week 4

I just got my test results back and my Test is still at 474.
Is this to be expected? I started running clomid again today, and ideas for how long I should reattemppt pct

You should have run an ai and next time run hcg on cycle at 250iu's-2x/week up to 3 days pre pct.
PCT was very slightly weak
nolva- 40/20/20/20
clomid 100/50/50/50
How long post cycle did you wait before starting your pct?
If things do not improve Id do another pct like the one I outlined above but id add 2 additional weeks of just nolva at 20mg/day.
Best of Luck.

Yeah in the future I'm hitting hcg on for sure. Being my first cycle I wasn't as knowledgeale as I wished I had been.

Do you think running just the nova would work as well? The vision side effects from clom is are a bit worrysome.

Yeah in the future I'm hitting hcg on for sure. Being my first cycle I wasn't as knowledgeale as I wished I had been.

Do you think running just the nova would work as well? The vision side effects from clom is are a bit worrysome.

Vision sides from serms are related to oxidative stress. Taking a simple anti oxidant would likely eliminate any sides. Why do you get vision sides with clomid?

I don't think need nolva if have hcg. What was you're lh fsh

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
what do you mean? HCG causes shutdown in other areas and is why NEVER to be used DURING PCT because it will hurt it... you need to do a bit more research on these compounds

Hcg not hgh

I know what you meant.....

and hgh or IGF1 would not hurt pct...
I know what I am talking about and know you meant HCG not HGH... as i said you need to re-research HCG i think...

Calm your tits bro. Please tell everyone what hcg will shut down.

As i said if you really think HCG is a PCT or should even be used in PCT then you clearly need to do alot more research and im not going to spoon feed you on this, but want to point out the bad advice to novices.

here is summery though for thought- HCG mimic's some of a few actions in the body. for eg, say there is 3 signals put out for full testicle/testosterone production. HCG is only hitting/MIMICKING some of them, while causing those areas of action and others to become or stay suppressed... that is why I never (and pretty much anyone that fully understands the compound) would not recommend it during pct, let alone AS a pct... its reckless advice..
that is why just before PCT, like at the end of a cycle or even during the whole cycle at lower doses, it's use can be helpful for recovery... then you have the SERMs to help recover all the other areas. HCG simply "fakes" some signaling and this "faking" causes the related areas not to produce their own....
anyway like i said just keep researching and whom ever convinced you HCG is PCT i would advise you not to take any of their advice...

why dont YOU tell me why you think its great for pct and doesnt cause any issues in shutdown?.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom