Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/5 NBA: Cleveland at Washington

swole

Up 3-2 in the series, the Cleveland Cavaliers will have the chance to put away the Wizards tonight when the two teams tip off tonight in Washington for Game 6.

The Wizards look to avenge an earlier 121-120 loss at the hands of the Cavaliers.

Oddsmakers like the Wizards in this one, opening the line at 5 in favor of Washington. They are 42-40 this season, while the Cavaliers are 50-32. The game's total opened at 195.5.

A game after giving up 121 points in a loss against Cleveland, Eddie Jordan expects his defence to clamp down and contain the Cavaliers. If not, don't expect many under players Friday.

This game is likely to come down to the Wizards' execution on offence. They rank 3rd in the league in scoring and look to sustain their 101.7 points per game average against the Cavaliers' #10-rated defensive unit.

Some trends to consider:
Cleveland is 1-4-0 OU in its last 5 away
Cleveland is 2-7-1 OU in its last 10 games
Cleveland is 1-4-0 ATS in its last 5 away games against Washington
Cleveland is 2-6-0 ATS in its last 8 games against Washington
Washington is 8-1-0 ATS in its last 9 games after being 3.5 to 7 point underdogs
Washington is 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 home games against Cleveland
Washington is 8-2-0 ATS in its last 10 games
Washington is 4-1-0 SU in its last 5 games after scoring 111 to 120 points

I was at the game last night, what a great event!!! I couldn't believe it when Arenas swished that 3-point shot in from beyond the Beltway!

I was shocked when Lebron James actually approached, touched and spoke to Arenas after he missed his 1st free throw and was waiting to shoot his 2d. I've never seen that before.

Great series.

Top Bottom