Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/6 MLB: Pittsburgh at Cincinnati

4everhung said:
anyhow why should we do your work?
when I bet baseball I use the yahoo schedule
look at the pitching lines
and then look at the price
because you want us to be t on your events

I know who's pitching for the games I care about, but I do not keep up with the entire league. A randon game like this one, I might feel like throwing down some K on, but not enough to look up the match up on my own. If you already have it then it an extra bet.

You used to do it all the time last season. Using a different site now?

SoreArms said:
because you want us to be t on your events

I know who's pitching for the games I care about, but I do not keep up with the entire league. A randon game like this one, I might feel like throwing down some K on, but not enough to look up the match up on my own. If you already have it then it an extra bet.

You used to do it all the time last season. Using a different site now?
no I added the bodog intro,which is something I started in the first place to give a little background
since I started baseball about a year ago(my first event predated George's annoucement)
I always listed the starters
anyhow,this stuff is for your entertainment as much as mine

4everhung said:
no I added the bodog intro,which is something I started in the first place to give a little background
since I started baseball about a year ago(my first event predated George's annoucement)
I always listed the starters
anyhow,this stuff is for your entertainment as much as mine

On the few baseball events I ran this year I added the starters anyway, bodog lists them right under the line. I also listed the trends from the matchup page. it's a little extra work, especially with the time it takes to post the full lineup of games.

Fucken Shit I Could Have Swore I Bet On Cincy I Even Typed It Right After I Bet.. ;(

Top Bottom