Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/11 MLB: Houston at San Francisco

swole

Fresh off a victory in their last game, Houston turns to righty Taylor Buchholz to keep its momentum going Tuesday on the road at San Francisco.

Houston takes its 5-2 mark to San Francisco to battle the 4-2 Giants today.

The Giants (4-2) opened as 165 favorites and they host an Astros team that has won 5 of their 7 games this season. The total opened at 8.5.

Last time out, at Minute Maid Park against Washington, the Astros as favorites defeated the Nationals 5-4. That game was an as a push against play.

Felipe Alou's troops were at home against the Braves last game and came away with a 6-5 win, a game that went over 8. Oddsmakers had them as favorites.

San Francisco's hitting hasn't been much to write home about, as they are averaging just 7.7 hits per game on the season, ranked #15 in the National League.

Some trends to consider:
Houston is 1-3-2 OU in its last 6 games against San Francisco
Houston is 1-4-0 SU in its last 5 games after scoring 4 to 6 runs
Houston is 4-1-1 OU in its last 6 games
Houston is 6-2-0 OU in its last 8 away
San Francisco is 4-1-0 OU in its last 5 at home
San Francisco is 4-1-0 OU in its last 5 games
San Francisco is 1-3-2 OU in its last 6 games against Houston

Next up:
Houston at San Francisco, Wednesday, April 12
San Francisco home to Houston, Wednesday, April 12

postponed

From ESPN.com:

The Game Has Been Postponed Due To Rain And Will Be Made Up As Part Of A Day/night Doubleheader On Thursday, April 13 At 3:35 Pm And 9:05 Pm

I'll let you guys know which pitching matchup this game reflects.

If you guys want I can abandon the event, let me know whatever makes you guys feel more comfortable.

EDIT: I PM'd stilleto and had her abandon the event.

Karma has been returned :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom