Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle suggestions

I'm running Test E 300, Tren E 250, D-Bol 10 mg, and HGH.

Test E 300mg, 1cc 3 times a week
Tren E 250mg, 1cc 3 times a week
D-Bol 10mg tabs 5 times a day
Hgh (3) IU's daily
Dostenex tabs for Tren and anabolic side effect precautions.
I'm taking arimidex during cycle to control gyno.
Liv. 52 and milk thistle pills for kidney health.
Proviron to eliminate the water weight and harden up muscles.
Post cycle I'm using nolvadex tabs.
Should I do another cycle of the same thing and just maybe run something else? Into week 4 and my gains are actually coming along very nice.
I take extra supplements and vitamins on the side, though I didn't think necessary to make this post two years long.

What's your stats man. We need these before we will help you out. Forum rules

Wait are you taking all this on your 1st cycle?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

there's no way you can be serious with those doses man... 900 mg test, 750 mg tren and 50 mg dbol... AND hgh... have you lost it?

There is a problem here if this is your second cycle. At these doses youd be entering an npc show, just with different drugs. When you mega dose your compounds like this where does it leave you for your next cycle? And how about 2 years from now? 2 grams test? 1 gram tren? 80mg dbol?

There is a problem here if this is your second cycle. At these doses youd be entering an npc show, just with different drugs. When you mega dose your compounds like this where does it leave you for your next cycle? And how about 2 years from now? 2 grams test? 1 gram tren? 80mg dbol?

Explain your logic I'm curious

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using EliteFitness

Are you serious? What's to explain, he is saying it's a stupid idea and I definitely agree. I don't care if you've been working out 20 years are 235lbs ripped to shreds that isn't a cycle anyone should take lightly let alone for the second go around. What in the world did your first look like?

Are you serious? What's to explain, he is saying it's a stupid idea and I definitely agree. I don't care if you've been working out 20 years are 235lbs ripped to shreds that isn't a cycle anyone should take lightly let alone for the second go around. What in the world did your first look like?

I agree... I think if you can't figure out the "logic" without explanation there is something definitely wrong... It's just an absurd layout

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that would be a cycle for someone with tons of EXP........one that wouldnt need any advice to run it.

OP, your in over your head. drop the tren and cut all the doses in half...

thats more of a 2nd cycle.

Exactly my point. Its really a shame to see people post these threads with massive doses and ask what people think of them. Granted, that is the point of this board to learn and share.. but this is just beyond me. I dont care what anyone says, first cycle should be 500mgs test or lower. Second cycle? 500 mgs test and MAYBE an oral! I mean seriously are you a competitor?.. or a weekend warrior? I believe that drugs definitely play their part in the sport, but they shouldnt be abused to levels like this. EVERYTHING else should be manipulated (Diet, Training, Cardio) before looking into changing drug usage. The pros dont take what people think they take. I personally know npc competitors that are 5'10-11 at 240-250 lbs that still grow off of only 500mgs test, and thats all they use most of the time. Im done with my rant..I hope you get the point and best of luck OP.

Top Bottom