Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25mg of Dbol EOD???

zilawn0rc

Here's a little background first. I'm 19, 6'2" 205lbs and have have been training hard for two years now, all natural. I'm definitely still progressing, but not nearly at the rate I used to. I train regularly with a buddy of mine who's Dad used to compete in BB competitions in the 80's and 90's. In fact, he even trained with both the Mentzer brothers for quite a while. Naturally, I thought I'd ask him if there's anything a guy my age could take without potentially messing himself up. What he suggested definitely surprised me. He recommended that I take 25mg of Dianabol, 1hr preworkout, every other day. He explained that by dosing every other day, your body's own natural hormones aren't completely shut down. He has tried this method with many of his own clients, all of which saw definite increases in size and strength. He has also had these same clients have blood work and liver value tests conducted, all of which came back normal. He even claims that since the dosage is relatively low and only taken every other day, you can run the cycle for indefinite periods of time. He said he had one client that took 25mg EOD for a continuous 10 month cycle. After 4 weeks off, blood work and liver values came back completely normal. He also said that any PCT would not be necessary. He said that dosing in this manner obviously wouldn't yield the same results as a full-blown Dbol cycle, but would definitely be enough give one a notable boost. He even gave me five 50mg Dbol tabs to try it out for myself.

Cliffs:

• 19 y/o, 6'2" 205lbs w/2 years of natty training experience
  • Plateauing, seeking something to give me a boost
  • Friends Dad (former competive BB'er) recommends 25mg of Dbol EOD
  • Says dosing this way will not produce unwanted sides and isn't harsh on the liver and doesn't require PCT
  • Gave me some Dbol to try out
So what do you guys think? I definitely want some other opinions before I start anything.

Thanks for reading

EDIT: I need to clarify one thing. Here's he how he actually said to dose the Dbol.

M: 25mg
T: off
W: 25mg
T: off
F:25mg
S: off
S: off

So technically not EOD.

How about u take nothing but eat really well and workout really hard for a few years?
That is what we think you should do.
You are too young for steriods.

Cliffs
Put down the pills

gotta wait till 21 bro. that is not just what we preach on here, but its also the smart thing to do.

dbol is some pretty strong stuff, so lets not go messing with your hormones quite yet. keep doing research and be patient, you've got a lot of years ahead of you. so lets not open the can of worms at such a young age.

Even a hit and miss approach like that would work, albeit not as well as ED. And it would still suppress. 25 mgs isn;t much. You'd be better off doing it ED but only for a few weeks.

But 19? A waste. You produce more test than the drug can give you and you can mess yourself up. BAd move.

Check out BIG BLAST and BRIDGE. And you're old enough for UNLEASHED now. That and some serious training will work wonders.

Tremendous parenting...

~EZ

How about u take nothing but eat really well and workout really hard for a few years?
That is what we think you should do.
You are too young for steriods.

Cliffs
Put down the pills
4t you took the words right out of my mouth bro!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom