Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle, Test E, Decca, please advise

bfq

I'm 28 years old, at 5'9", I weigh 190lbs. at about 13% body fat (est). I have been lifting for about six years and am planning on trying a short cycle for the first time. I don't have any problem getting more, I just want to see how my body will react to everything. I have used over the counter stuff (1AD, Axis) without problems before.

I am planning on running 300mg Decca with 500mg Test E a week for eight weeks. I am thinking this should be long enough to see an effect, but short enough that I should heav a successfull recovery.

I am planning on taking 50mg Proviron through the cycle to control Estrogen, and keep my sex drive up, and then go to clomid for PCT.

Should i cut the decca a week before the test so they're halflives end together?

How far out should i cut the Proviron?

How should i use the clomid? I was planning on starting 50mg a day two weeks after the test, then 100mg the following week, then 50mg the following week and 25mg a day till i feel normal.

The more I research, the more questions i have. Thanks for your help. and if you notice something about the plan that looks stupid, please let me know. I would rather have my feelings hurt than fuck myself up.

I would suggest to extend the test out another 2wks past the deca. So test 10wks and deca 8 wks. You can run the proviron the entire time and just stop it right before your PCT starts, which would be about 2 wks after your last test shot. As for the clomid, you can run that at 50mg (no need for 100mg) and taper down to 25mg.

do not run test and deca first cycle, some may say its ok,but i disagree run 1 compound at a time to start too make sure you know how you react, test and proviron are ok as proviron will only help with the test, and no real side issues besides possible hair loss,, but dont run test and deca for a first go thats my advise..........

I'm 28 years old, at 5'9", I weigh 190lbs. at about 13% body fat (est). I have been lifting for about six years and am planning on trying a short cycle for the first time. I don't have any problem getting more, I just want to see how my body will react to everything. I have used over the counter stuff (1AD, Axis) without problems before.

I am planning on running 300mg Decca with 500mg Test E a week for eight weeks. I am thinking this should be long enough to see an effect, but short enough that I should heav a successfull recovery.

I am planning on taking 50mg Proviron through the cycle to control Estrogen, and keep my sex drive up, and then go to clomid for PCT.

Should i cut the decca a week before the test so they're halflives end together?

How far out should i cut the Proviron?

How should i use the clomid? I was planning on starting 50mg a day two weeks after the test, then 100mg the following week, then 50mg the following week and 25mg a day till i feel normal.

The more I research, the more questions i have. Thanks for your help. and if you notice something about the plan that looks stupid, please let me know. I would rather have my feelings hurt than fuck myself up.

That's a fairly ambitious 1st cycle bro.

IMHO I would stick to just the test for 10wks and save the Deca for your next cycle. Just my 2 cents.

If you can get it and you want to you could kick it w/ some dbol @ 30mgs ed for 4 weeks.

This is the exact cycle I am on right now.
Test e 500mg a wk
dbol 30mg ed for 4 wks.

Good Luck

do not run test and deca first cycle, some may say its ok,but i disagree run 1 compound at a time to start too make sure you know how you react, test and proviron are ok as proviron will only help with the test, and no real side issues besides possible hair loss,, but dont run test and deca for a first go thats my advise..........

agree just run test extend to 12 weeks

12 week test 1st cycle 250-500 mg week

if u must add another steriod.. i would go dbol instead of deca but thats me

Now that I think about it, just go with a test only cycle for a first run like the other bro's are saying. My first cycle was:

wks(1-8)omnadren 250, shot once a wk @ only 250mg

It was amazing even at that low dose. Ah that first cycle.....:twirl:

Wow, That was quick! Thanks guys. So drop the decca, then. Will do. Now with Test E only, run with the proviron, and start the clomid 2 wks after my last shot? Is that a good plan. Should I be looking into HCG over clomid, or to use along with it. Also, what effects should I be prepaired for durring PCT...depression, erectile dysfunction, impotence?????

Wow, That was quick! Thanks guys. So drop the decca, then. Will do. Now with Test E only, run with the proviron, and start the clomid 2 wks after my last shot? Is that a good plan. Should I be looking into HCG over clomid, or to use along with it. Also, what effects should I be prepaired for durring PCT...depression, erectile dysfunction, impotence?????

go with some dbol for first few weeks its gains are instant and great, a few sides but they subside when you drop it. start hcg 2x200iu pw from week 5or6 or 1 shou 500iu pw during cycle. do not use during pct. do last shot of test enth on same day as last shot hcg. use pp test revovery stack too.

hcg is really a pre pct, not to be used as your actual pct, for that you will want nolva or clomid or both.. also any test cycle have an AI on hand adex, arominsin, ect...
as far as side during pct that varies so much its hard to say, I have never had impotence, or erectile problems, but i just dont get the urges to hump anything that walks during recovery all depends on the person and how hard you were shut down..dont worry about it though bro even if u do gets sexual sides its short lived ..

Top Bottom