Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$15.88 for ESPN NFL 2k5 for PS2 @ Target

RaZor Ramon said:
It's a pretty good game with really good graphics and the price is damn nice. This a little hold me over till Madden comes out in a couple of weeks.

I bought it for the X-box. I thought it was better than Madden last year and I am sure it is better this year. Madden sucks, No Live feature and the game play did not seem as realistic.

The_Eviscerator said:
I bought it for the X-box. I thought it was better than Madden last year and I am sure it is better this year. Madden sucks, No Live feature and the game play did not seem as realistic.

Well Madden is Online for PS2 and has been. When it come to football games I think Madden on PS2 online is about as good as it gets but ESPN 2k5 isn't too shabby.

Razorguns said:
i heard nfl2k4 is much better for xbox live.

2k4 and 2k5 are basically teh same... except now there are leagues and tournaments you can set up for other pathetic losers like yourself. Also there is a messaging system to send little notes to each other too.

well nfl2k4 uses a peer 2 peer xbox live type system, while nfl2k5 from what i know uses a server-based (theirs) type system.

and from all reports from the field (of pathetic losers) -- is that the nfl2k5 hosted servers are very unreliable and slow. The nfl2k4 online experience thus was much faster and smoother cuz of the different online backbone system they used.

Razorguns said:
well nfl2k4 uses a peer 2 peer xbox live type system, while nfl2k5 from what i know uses a server-based (theirs) type system.

and from all reports from the field (of pathetic losers) -- is that the nfl2k5 hosted servers are very unreliable and slow. The nfl2k4 online experience thus was much faster and smoother cuz of the different online backbone system they used.

I haven't noticed much of a change in game play, but the servers do fuck up from time to time and they can not validate the online roster. Other than that, it is cool. I think they worked a lot of those kinks out though.

Top Bottom