Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/9 NFL Pittsburgh @ New England 1.5 million pot

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
can a steeler fan explain to me why did they not run the ball on 2nd down and goal from the 1 and decided to throw the ball and also on 3rd down run a geigh reverse play and not score, after the announcers were crowing all game about how good davenport was in short yardage, were they trying to throw the game what the f...

MichaelScott said:
can a steeler fan explain to me why did they not run the ball on 2nd down and goal from the 1 and decided to throw the ball and also on 3rd down run a geigh reverse play and not score, after the announcers were crowing all game about how good davenport was in short yardage, were they trying to throw the game what the f...

The Patriots are being guided by the hand of God. There is nothing anyone can do about it.

The Patriots are God's team.

MichaelScott said:

They always get away from what works for them. It's tradition.

somewhat even here
in retrospect it was a good bet that baltimore was "hung over" from their monday night effort against new england
a hindsight thing

Top Bottom