Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/9 NFL Pittsburgh @ New England 1.5 million pot

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
I hate both of these temas but I think NE will win and cover.

The miami game coming up in wk 15 or 16 i forget, TAKE THE FINS!!!

They will beat them

SugarTits said:
I hate both of these temas but I think NE will win and cover.

The miami game coming up in wk 15 or 16 i forget, TAKE THE FINS!!!

They will beat them

You hate some great teams man, win or loose i defintely throwing some k in for my squad!

For the second week in a row, the Patriots deserved to lose, but their self-destructing opponents wouldn't allow it. Now, the Patriots get a tough Steeler team that has the defensive personnel to replicate the problems caused by the Eagles and Ravens. But will it be enough? The Pats 6-1 ATS of late against Pitt.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 10½-point favorites versus the Steelers, while the game's total is sitting at 47½.

The Steelers defeated Cincinnati 24-10 as a 7-point favorite in Week 13. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (40.5).

Ben Roethlisberger threw for 184 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions and he also ran in for a score for Pittsburgh, while Hines Ward caught 11 passes for 90 yards with two touchdowns in the win.

Tom Brady threw a game-winning touchdown with 44 seconds left last time out, as the Patriots defeated the Ravens 27-24. The Patriots could not cover the 18.5-point spread, but the 51 points made it OVER the posted total of 46.5.

Brady completed 18-of-38 pass attempts for 257 yards with two touchdowns.

Top Bottom