Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/14 Thursday Night NFL: San Francisco at Seattle

I bet real money throughout the 80s while in college
Richard Bomze taught me how to bet

google him

"Ever since Winning Points took over from Richard Bomze, the Reporter has gone to shit. I've bought it every week since the 3rd edition of the first year. I used to count on them for their college NCAAF and BB picks. They USED to show their record right up top, but no more! This Bobby Smith that writes up the front page is a joke. He had a great system last year with betting against Denver at home against a non division rival, and it won. Two weeks later, when Denver was at home again against another non division opponent in the same situation, he decided to take Denver...completly ignoring the trend. I, and I guess a lot others emailed him about this fact. Naturally Denver never covered the game and he apologized the next week.

Their SBB lost last week as well as 4 out of 5 selections, and that's just the NFL. I would HIGHLY recommend that you start fading the Sports Reporter IMMEDIATELY! I never thought I'd say that about SR, but after 32 years enough is enough!"

'06 quote
Richard's write-ups in his sheet were very intelligent
I have a box of what we called the "blue sheet" aka the sports reporter
from the 80s
I can't throw them away
he was a teacher

It would have been very wrong for a mod to step in and settle this before Swole returned. It'd be the kind of thing to make a Bookie get quite pissed off with the idea of being a Bookie.

Part of the fun is looking at your holdings and net profit before paying out a favourable event.

blut wump said:
It would have been very wrong for a mod to step in and settle this before Swole returned. It'd be the kind of thing to make a Bookie get quite pissed off with the idea of being a Bookie.

Part of the fun is looking at your holdings and net profit before paying out a favourable event.

It's not like we don't settle our events promptly, I seriously laughed at reading Gjohnson's "we need a mod to settle" 5 minutes after the game ended.

but he's right. there was only 1 game today and I should have left the bar and this chick i was with IMMEDIATELY following the 4th quarter. No. Actually...I should have left after the 3rd quarter and hovered my mouse pointer over the "settle" button until 0:00 time remained on the clock in the 4th quarter.

what a slap in the face, pming a mod

I settled NO/Dallas at the start of the 4th qtr
not a good practice as you kind of say "you've lost"
but it was over

Top Bottom