Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,000 mg tren a week

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
..is this ridiculous? would i die if i did this? im ready to do it, along with 1g or test a week just to see what would happen. im sick of doin cycles, eating til im ready to puke 6 times a day, and getting nowhere.

So you eat right, do cycles, and train right, and you don't gain? somethings not right bro.

But back to topic, I would never concider 1g tren, i think most I would do is 500mg/w if i ever do it again.

JohnnyWest said:
So you eat right, do cycles, and train right, and you don't gain? somethings not right bro.

But back to topic, I would never concider 1g tren, i think most I would do is 500mg/w if i ever do it again.

i did 300mg along with 500mg test and got nowhere. i only put about 75 lbs on my benchpress and shit. i got stronger but not good enough. and i had no sides at all. nothing. i just wanna up it like crazy, make sick gains, and have a heart attack or something. my blood pressure never went over 118/70.

markshark said:
i did 300mg along with 500mg test and got nowhere. i only put about 75 lbs on my benchpress and shit. i got stronger but not good enough. and i had no sides at all. nothing. i just wanna up it like crazy, make sick gains, and have a heart attack or something. my blood pressure never went over 118/70.
only put 75 lbs on your benchpress?? only?? thats a serious increase in strength

ricorico said:
only put 75 lbs on your benchpress?? only?? thats a serious increase in strength

yea and im only benchin about 290...fucking pathetic. i need to be doin average, like around 350-380, like all u guys. if im gonna take gear i dont wanna look like a middle school kid.

75lbs on the bench is a pretty decent come up imo, I woundnt do 1k tren I'd look at other options maybe 750 test and 600 deca. take a good look at your diet and training too

Top Bottom