Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,000 mg tren a week

what kind or test were you using? why don't you try d-bol for size instead of a shit load of tren i mean do the tren too but i suggest some d-bol and if no size gains then it just isn't for you

Last edited:
bigmouth2006 said:
what kind or test were you using? why don't you try d-bol for size instead of a shit load of tren i'm do the tren too but i suggest some d-bol and if no size gains then it just isn't for you

dbol i hate. it always adds all this strength and size and shit bloat that all goes away eventually. with tren i get strong as fuck and lean....thats what im looking for. when i was on tren i was on a diet that would make most people obese, but for me i was loosing more fat than i had ever experienced.

If you are looking for pure size Tren is not the answer. Test/Deca kicked off with dbol or anadrol and eat like a horse, sleep like a newborn is the best ticket to pure size gains.

IFIWAS said:
If you are looking for pure size Tren is not the answer. Test/Deca kicked off with dbol or anadrol and eat like a horse, sleep like a newborn is the best ticket to pure size gains.

not lookin for size, just strenght.

your bench went up by 33% don't be so naive that is a massive increase!!! what you expecting to double your strength??

markshark said:
dbol i hate. it always adds all this strength and size and shit bloat that all goes away eventually. with tren i get strong as fuck and lean....thats what im looking for. when i was on tren i was on a diet that would make most people obese, but for me i was loosing more fat than i had ever experienced.

have you tried it with liquidex

ripper911 said:
This kid is a MORON !! 1g a wk of tren BWAHAHAHA

actually i know of a few people who have done it, just not coupled with 1g of test at the same time....which is what i was considering, along with 100mgwinny everyday. the tren and winny would go 7 weeks alongside each other, test about 10-12 weeks.

Then by all means go with the Tren, I get real hard and very strong with 100mgED Tren and my normal Test E dosage.

If you can handle the sides, night sweats and sleeplessness were my worst sides while on that large a dosage of Tren.

Top Bottom