Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood spurt after injection

mrconnery42

So I'm pretty new to the site and the anabolic world, so my question might seem a little silly, but here goes:

I just pinned my 7th injection and as I pulled the needle out, a spurt of deep red blood followed the needle out of my skin. I'm using 25g 1" needles shooting into my vastus lateralis. I aspirated the syringe and saw an air bubble move into the syringe. I injected rather quickly and withdrew the needle about ten seconds after I was done with the injection.

My question to the community here is: Should I be worried? I've been reading elsewhere and it looks like I probably nicked a capillary or something. What would 300mg of test enth do to you if I did shoot it IV? Anybody out there have a similar experience?

Happened to me once on my last cycle, while I was injecting my quad. No harm done, it didn't get sore or bruise or anything afterwards.

If you injected into a vein you would know about it. Tight chest, coughing and feeling like something is in your lungs means you probably got some in the blood stream.

As long as it isn't still bothering you still I think you'll be fine man. I wouldn't inject there anymore and instead try hip shots.

Happened to me once on my last cycle, while I was injecting my quad. No harm done, it didn't get sore or bruise or anything afterwards.

If you injected into a vein you would know about it. Tight chest, coughing and feeling like something is in your lungs means you probably got some in the blood stream.

Thanks bro, I'm not worried anymore but does anyone know (for the sake of conversation) what that dose would do to you IV?

That happens once in awhile. You stabbed a vein near the surface of the skin, and you might get a bruise in a day or 2. No worries. It's always a good idea to put pressure with a finger with gauze or paper over the hole immediately after withdrawing the needle for a couple minutes. That prevents more blood from leaking out under the skin, and causing a bigger bruise.

Charles

That happens once in awhile. You stabbed a vein near the surface of the skin, and you might get a bruise in a day or 2. No worries. It's always a good idea to put pressure with a finger with gauze or paper over the hole immediately after withdrawing the needle for a couple minutes. That prevents more blood from leaking out under the skin, and causing a bigger bruise.

Charles

...the only time i've ever had issues like this is when i don't pull it straight back out...even a slight angle can do quite a bit of damage and, as charles said, it's very easy to nick a vein close to the surface of your skin.

This does happen occasionally. For me, especially with tren. When it happens you will feel like you're dying and be scared to death. Just try to relax if it happens and take deep breaths. It will go away and you will be fine. No worries bro.

Top Bottom