Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol Cycle - Please review, Advise!

Anterak10

Hi there, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post!

I'm looking to run a Superdrol cycle in few weeks. This would be my second cycle, first was 60 mg Tbol for 6 weeks with Transaderm and Formastanzol. Gained 7 dry pounds from this cycle and kept them all.

Stats
age 38
5'10"
185 pounds
BF 14%
training since 5 years

Here's the layout
1: Superdrol 10 mg
2-3: Superdrol 20/20
4: Superdrol 30 mg
1-4: RS transaderm 5 pumps a day + 2 weeks front load
1-4: HCGenerate
2-4: Formastanzol 5 pumps AM, 5 pumps PM

PCT
5-8: Clomid 25/25/25/25
5-8: Unleashed/Post Cycle combo
5-8: Formastanzol 5 pumps AM+PM, tapered down to 3-3 during PCT

Assists
1-8 N2Guard + 2 week front load with Milk Thistle
Fish oils, vitamins, BCAA, Glutamine, taurine, Creatine, ZMA, Green tea extract, 1 gallon water everyday

Also have Nolva, Arimidex and Letro on hands (gyno parano)

For the last 6 months, my diet has been very clean. I dropped from 21%BF to 14%. Hope to reach 12% for this cycle

My goal is to add some lean muscle mass and maybe drop some more BF along the way.

Workout 5 times/week with cardio (20-30 min),

Thanks for your comments/advise!

Cheers

Last edited:
I'd drop the last weeks dosage down to 20mg, trust me when I say you really don't need that much. 30mg is a shitload of SD. Prepare for some lethargy and super appetite suppression. Watch your BP and drink loads of water (4gal a day will be more than enough lol).

You don't have to worry about gyno on cycle or in PCT as it does not aromatize, but some people get it a long while after the cycle. Superdrol is an entirely different beast than Tbol, explosive strength and mass gains. However, if you don't follow through with PCT properly the gains will leave just as quick as they came.

Hahaha yeah not 4 gallons lol
Was thinking in liters --- 4 liters 1 gallon -- corrected
Lol damn 4 gallons

Thx for the advise, 20 mg for the last week. I thought to up dosage to 30 only if I could deal with 20 mg sides

I'd stick to 2 weeks max. I take injectable SD. 20 mg 20 ml dosage. I pin 1/2 cc a day (10mg) right before I work out. Love it. It's pretty toxic, so 2 weeks at the end of my blast is when I am doing it now. I take it you have 10 mg tabs? I wouldn't go higher than 20, I'd even stick to 10 and do 2 weeks. You can spread it out good and get some some nice lean dry gains. Good luck.

I'd stick to 2 weeks max. I take injectable SD. 20 mg 20 ml dosage. I pin 1/2 cc a day (10mg) right before I work out. Love it. It's pretty toxic, so 2 weeks at the end of my blast is when I am doing it now. I take it you have 10 mg tabs? I wouldn't go higher than 20, I'd even stick to 10 and do 2 weeks. You can spread it out good and get some some nice lean dry gains. Good luck.

Two weeks is too short. The gains start in week 2 and continue through week 3 for most. The 4th week you won't see anything like you did in week 2 or 3, which is why it's almost pointless to up the dosage.

30 is fine if you find that you tolerate it well, but that dosage would be better served in a later cycle when you really need it. I figured u got the 4gal wrong ha, that's almost impossible. 1gal a day should serve you well, unless it's hot where ur at now.

You should check out the new NTBM GK Prohormones.. Dianabulk looks damn good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I take it you have 10 mg tabs? I wouldn't go higher than 20, I'd even stick to 10 and do 2 weeks. You can spread it out good and get some some nice lean dry gains. Good luck.

Yes it comes in 10 mg tabs. But not on hands yet. I wanted to get some feedback from experienced users before going any further.

I do have from my previous cycle:
Clomid 50mg
Nolva 20 mg
Letro 2.5 mg
Arimidex 1mg
(Mg per tabs)

So, I will probably run this cycle 3 weeks 10/20/20

Anything to say about my pct? Is clomid dosage correct? Should I use nolva instead?

Thx again!

^^^ I'm pretty sure he asked for advice on superdrol. But since your a rep i guess its your job to push your products, i respect that. That being said Dianabulk may turn out to be a great product for those who don't have access to Superdrol of dianabol.

I love Superdrol it's one of my favourite compounds. I like to run it at 30 mg for 4 weeks but I'm 6'3 240 lbs. since your under 200 you should run at 20 mg. don't start at 10 just run 20 the whole 4 weeks.

Your cycle supports seem to look good. Some people have rebound gyno after they run beast so make sure you run Nolva in pct, and if during or after pct you have any flare ups run low dose of letro immediately to kill it.

Good luck dropping bf. Superdrol feeds off carbs, you may feel lethargic if you don't get enough carbs through the day. And run taurine for back pumps because they can be killer on sd. As mentioned before, drink up like a camel lost in the desert.

Yes it comes in 10 mg tabs. But not on hands yet. I wanted to get some feedback from experienced users before going any further.

I do have from my previous cycle:
Clomid 50mg
Nolva 20 mg
Letro 2.5 mg
Arimidex 1mg
(Mg per tabs)

So, I will probably run this cycle 3 weeks 10/20/20

Anything to say about my pct? Is clomid dosage correct? Should I use nolva instead?

Thx again!

I'd still run the 4 weeks, normally the longer the cycle the more maintainable the gains are. Like Jigga said, if you want you could run 20 for all 4 weeks...however, I'm a huge advocate for first timers to start low to assess sides so doing 10 for at least a few days is a good way to play it safe. PCT looks great, only thing I would change is to do 50mg of Clomid in the first week.

Any thought of doing injectables any time soon? Oral cycles are fun and short, but they do have their drawbacks, injectables really help them shine.

^^^ I'm pretty sure he asked for advice on superdrol. But since your a rep i guess its your job to push your products, i respect that. That being said Dianabulk may turn out to be a great product for those who don't have access to Superdrol of dianabol.

I love Superdrol it's one of my favourite compounds. I like to run it at 30 mg for 4 weeks but I'm 6'3 240 lbs. since your under 200 you should run at 20 mg. don't start at 10 just run 20 the whole 4 weeks.

Your cycle supports seem to look good. Some people have rebound gyno after they run beast so make sure you run Nolva in pct, and if during or after pct you have any flare ups run low dose of letro immediately to kill it.

Good luck dropping bf. Superdrol feeds off carbs, you may feel lethargic if you don't get enough carbs through the day. And run taurine for back pumps because they can be killer on sd. As mentioned before, drink up like a camel lost in the desert.

Everything thos guys says.. run at 20mg for the 4 weeks. Dont ramp up and down. Even with a rock solid pct I still got prolactin gyno from superdrol. Apparently its pretty common. Good luck on the cycle

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom