Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember my neighbor that we sent to DC?

I'm moderately pissy because half of the group we're going out with tonight has been here since 9. We're waiting for the rest and now it's 10:30. Damn them.

I can't seem to get a good picture of my butt. But it's cute. :)

Post it up for my non plat ass and we'll kick it old school in hijacking this thread.

Raina said:
I'm moderately pissy because half of the group we're going out with tonight has been here since 9. We're waiting for the rest and now it's 10:30. Damn them.

I can't seem to get a good picture of my butt. But it's cute. :)

I am attuned to the cosmic and universally vibe of good butts. And yours makes my booty radar go crazy.

I don't know how to post it full size but if someone wants to they can. My hair is dumb in it anyhow. Damn humidity.

Raina said:
I don't know how to post it full size but if someone wants to they can. My hair is dumb in it anyhow. Damn humidity.

is there any chance we will have sex. like...ever?

Raina said:

Dumb hair? I have a high and tight year round sweetheart. Doesn't get much dumber than that.

Raina said:

Theres not a dog gone thing wrong with that picture---- :rose:

RADAR

gonelifting said:
We're the only people who hung around here long enough to remember him. lol
hey..........what am "I" here....chopped liver??:)

the best $1.69 i've ever spent was by helping to send the boy to D.C.

if this is a moderator thread; whey the HELL am i not a mod...after all the time and postings i've spent and done here? :rolleyes:

my youngest brother shot up like lil' buddy is doing....i came home from college after being gone for 5 weeks (hungover, broke and out of clean clothes) and their was this skinny stud who looked vaguely familiar grinning at me....took me 10 minutes and 2 stong cup's of mom's strong nawlinz style coffee to realize it was my previously chubby kid brother grinning at me. ;)

Top Bottom