Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

My SARMS came in last night. What is the best way to run these compounds and for how long? (I’m only doing 8-10 weeks).

YK-11
GW501516
RAD140
LGD-4
MK-677

I am waiting for the winny , dbol and primo to arrive. I’ll be ordering HGH soon and I’ll run that for a minimum of 3 months (most likely indefinitely)

I just ordered 6 vials of GP Test E from NAPS.
I'm currently debating between buying Para Pharma HGH from UGFREAK. If I do domestic, its $576 for 200 units, or I can use bitcoin and go international and get 300 units for about the same price... Any thoughts on what to do?
Go with the international get more bang for your buck

My SARMS came in last night. What is the best way to run these compounds and for how long? (I’m only doing 8-10 weeks).

YK-11
GW501516
RAD140
LGD-4
MK-677

I am waiting for the winny , dbol and primo to arrive. I’ll be ordering HGH soon and I’ll run that for a minimum of 3 months (most likely indefinitely)
@bigdextreme74 you have some crazy steroid doses bro
you want to use this on top? what was yoru plan when you bought?

YK-11
GW501516
RAD140
LGD-4
MK-677

yk 10mgs
gw 20mgs
rad, lgd and mk 10-25mgs

YK-11
GW501516
RAD140
LGD-4
MK-677

Did you buy these and not look it up? And you're asking how long and then saying how long

ugfreak.to makes things so damn easy
follow the payment directions, i highly recommend learning crypto.. it takes 5 minutes to learn then its easy from then on and you save a fortune

Top Bottom