Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

we all love food but you got to eat healthy that's important

tell us what you ate today and be detailed
Breakfast: yogurt, 5 egg white omelet with yellow, red and orange bell peppers.

snack 1: one whole orange

Snack 2: 1/2 cup cottage cheese fat free, one 1/2 cup raspberries , 1/2 cup blueberries

lunch: chicken pad Thai (I know, cheat meal) (16 oz), 1 cup peas, 12 ounces yogurt,

snack 3: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup blackberries

Dinner: Just got home from hospital... I don't know yet (I have chicken breast marinating in Italian dressing - I'll make that for tomorrow)

Snack 4: maybe another omelet for tonight (I made a casserole with 5 whole eggs, 10 egg whites, 1 whole red, yellow and orange peppers) I don't add salt or unhealthy ingredients to my cooking. Its flavorful and healthy. (I was in the food service industry for 20 years while being a student. The chefs taught me a lot.) or maybe a salad

Last edited:
bro bitcoin easy to use, why not working?
I first signed up with coinbase, and I could only buy $400 worth of bitcoin (not enough)
So I used eToro, bought $600 of bitcoin, but then I couldn't buy anything with it (something about being new, no transaction history)
I put the money back into my account, but it takes 10 days for it to post.

UGFreak is charging a 10% "processing fee" to use WU. And since this order was going to be domestic, no 40% off discount for using bitcoin; which I was trying to do.

If you have any thoughts on what service to use, please let me know. I am using my debit card to purchase bitcoin.

Breakfast: yogurt, 5 egg white omelet with yellow, red and orange bell peppers.

snack 1: one whole orange

Snack 2: 1/2 cup cottage cheese fat free, one 1/2 cup raspberries , 1/2 cup blueberries

lunch: chicken pad Thai (I know, cheat meal) (16 oz), 1 cup peas, 12 ounces yogurt,

snack 3: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup blackberries

Dinner: Just got home from hospital... I don't know yet (I have chicken breast marinating in Italian dressing - I'll make that for tomorrow)

Snack 4: maybe another omelet for tonight (I made a casserole with 5 whole eggs, 10 egg whites, 1 whole red, yellow and orange peppers) I don't add salt or unhealthy ingredients to my cooking. Its flavorful and healthy. (I was in the food service industry for 20 years while being a student. The chefs taught me a lot.) or maybe a salad
@bigdextreme74 good meals but seems low protein to me and low fiber and i dont see anough omega 3 fats
so lets add a protein shake and add some fish oil or walnuts can you do that?

I first signed up with coinbase, and I could only buy $400 worth of bitcoin (not enough)
So I used eToro, bought $600 of bitcoin, but then I couldn't buy anything with it (something about being new, no transaction history)
I put the money back into my account, but it takes 10 days for it to post.

UGFreak is charging a 10% "processing fee" to use WU. And since this order was going to be domestic, no 40% off discount for using bitcoin; which I was trying to do.

If you have any thoughts on what service to use, please let me know. I am using my debit card to purchase bitcoin.
@bigdextreme74 wait a bit until account is opened so you can pay and get 40% off the bitcoin transaction @ugfreak is a good deal on crypto worth using

will we see some pics from you bro?

I have 36 pounds of Whey protein. I didn’t have a shake today, but I consume 2.5-3 grams protein per kg of body weight. So 122kg x 2.5 = 185 grams protein to 340 grams protein. I usually take 100-200 grams whey protein a day (depends on what I eat)

Fish oil? I take 1400 mg wild Alaskan fish oil every day. It has 330mg omega 3, 230mg EPA and DHA, 670mg omega 5, 6, 7, 9, 11. I take 4 a day (5600mg)

Top Bottom