Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

Did you buy these and not look it up? And you're asking how long and then saying how long
I looked them up and I have some ideas, but I consider your personal experience with SARMS to be priceless. That’s why I’m on elitefitness, to learn from others.
I’ve read people use SARMS only and others that stack it with AAS and/hgh.
I’m looking for the best scenario possible.

I looked them up and I have some ideas, but I consider your personal experience with SARMS to be priceless. That’s why I’m on elitefitness, to learn from others.
I’ve read people use SARMS only and others that stack it with AAS and/hgh.
I’m looking for the best scenario possible.
@bigdextreme74 you plan to use the sarms on top of the 1000s of mgs of steroids you doing?

I just ordered 6 vials of GP Test E from NAPS.
I'm currently debating between buying Para Pharma HGH from UGFREAK. If I do domestic, its $576 for 200 units, or I can use bitcoin and go international and get 300 units for about the same price... Any thoughts on what to do?
Depends on how fast you want it

@bigdextreme74 if you go sarms solo thats fine
or are we talking about you stacking on top of test sarms?
and you still never shared a picture face blurred
you havent shared meal pics we dont even know what you eat why?
Haven't seen any training either. This is by far the worst log on the net. Its a waste of space.

Top Bottom